So What's The Deal With Kumabear

Ok, well it is looking grim. :'(

Arn went over to where Kumabear lives and Kumabear wasn't there, Kumabear's neighbor said he last saw Bob about 2 weeks ago. So now Kumabear's neighbor is going to keep an eye out for Kumabear and will tell him that Arn was looking for him.

Arn does have the property manager's telophone number so he is going to try calling him tomorrow to see what we can get from him.

Thanks for update yet hope he is ok!

:~ Of all the things to read after having been away for a short while this is not what I was expecting. Props to the people trying to clarify the situation - I’ve never dealt with KB but his reputation proceeds him. I sincerely hope he’s just away somewhere recuperating.

Did the neighbor say anything about how Bob was doing when he saw him?

This neighbor I spoke to lives directly across from Bob’s apt. This gentleman seldom goes out for medical reason. He said he didn’t notice anything different about Bob, because I had asked if a ambulance or medical assistance was ever called to Bob’s apt, he said “no”. I left my name and cell # with this gentleman to contact me if he runs into Bob. He said he would do this and let Bob know I was looking for him. I spoke to this gentleman for a good 20 mins., he also directed me to the property manager’s number etched on the front of the apt bldg. window, which I noted and will call later this morning.

I’m afraid it appears you may be correct, I’m hoping you are wrong.

I don’t understand people can talk about death so lightly!
I would take it as a big offense if I had health problems and people saying these things before there is 100% proof!

I think you will find that Route69 is the now Banned JJfinlayson, and varius other identities, that keep getting expelled. He has a Bone to pick with me and has already sent me an Email to let me know that he is back.

18sixfifty, we are not going simply off of what route69 said. Arn and I have both spent a sizeable chunk of time looking into it, and it definitely is not looking good. :'( He is not at his house, his car is disorganized with every shoved into it, he had been in the hospital, he was fairly old (not that old, he was ~60), his ex-wife got upset when Arn called her, but we still can't be sure. Again, we are looking into it, and it definitely is not looking good for him.

Well anyway, lets hope that Kumabear is ok.

As for the troll good to see him gone. I never quite understand people like that.

The guy is a loser. I wouldn't pay much attention to him. Just think how miserable his pitiful life must be.

That said, I have a bad feeling Bob's either not doing too well, or even worse :( I don't like saying the word. I've had several private conversations with him unrelated to batteries in the past and he seemed to be a great caring guy. I'm feeling really bad right now. I wish him the best wherever he might be...

We know Bob has been unwell lately, so I'm hoping he's having a long recovery. You never know though. My dad recently passed at the age of 59. It's odd that route69 would know more about Bob than the rest of us that have been his customers. I couldn't find a link to his FB page, and why would r69 know about it and see something that the rest of us didn't?

Wow,just saw this thread and I hope Bob is OK,he is a real nice guy and I wish the best for him and send my prayers.He is a great guy just to talk to and everyone here was right to question his well being/whereabouts because he answered all my PM's instantly.Thanks guys for checking into this,just shows the good people we have here.

I hope he knows we're all praying for him ... The whole forum is concerned about him.

Also just saw this thread.
I did have a pending order from him for about $24 worth of batteries, but as someone mentions his health and well being is foremost important.
Hopefully Bob is OK.

Wow! I just read this whole thread and hope Bob is OK. Praying.

Hello everyone,

A quick word of caution: I just intercepted a fraud attempt by a known troll who was posing as a family member of Kumabear. In addition to causing confusion and grief about Kumabear, he also appears to have been attempting to extort money from Kumabear’s pending sales.

This time, I happened to be online and was able to nip this one in the bud. However, he may return at another time when I’m not around. So if any unknown members appear with public posts or private messages about Kumabear, please use extreme caution and contact me immediately. As always, it is important to be prudent and never give out private information to untrusted users at BLF or anywhere else.

Thanks!

You have to pretty much be the scum of the earth to do this crap. Glad you caught it.

As for kumabear, I hope he is ok, I have only dealt with him once but it was a great experience and he provides a wealth of information and help on this forum, hope all is well.

If I get any private messages regarding Kumbabear from any new BLF member, I will forward it to you immediately. The idiot taking advantage of this unfortunate situation should know "What goes around, comes around" in the end.