Sofirn Amazon US Deals, USBC-USBC LT1 available!

Wow, didn't expect to get a code being that I entered at post 112. Thanks Sofirn! I was happy when I purchased one at the $18.xx deal price and gave it to my wife. Now, I will have one too. Of course as is usual, she got the more expensive one.

I was like #58 and I didn’t get a code :slight_smile:

Just received my light. Very nice! Can’t beat the price. I’ll try it out after dark.

Received my light. My 1st Sofirn light. The LT1 should be my next.

Good $23 torch. Fantastic $7 torch

Thanks Sofirn.

I like the new switch design and the 1000 lumens. Any more codes for Amazon US?

I got mine…it’s a pretty sweet light…bright, simple, blue switch LED’s, well machined, USB charging…7$!!

Good job Sofirn!

I was, post 97, but I did not receive the code. Do you have code for Ebay or ALi?

I would like one of these if possible!!

I would love a code if possible. I don’t have any sofirn yet.

…but, 7$ for flashlight + battery???
If so, PLEASE send me a coupon for ALiexpress!!!
Thank you!!! :smiley:

(Sofirn is a division of Thorfire, right? I have reviewed some Thorfire’s flashlight, and they are very goood)

Just Love seeing :heart_eyes: all the “jonesing” going on for a nice decent little light like this at a giveaway price. Cheers ! :+1:

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNQ3GIughuvrMEB9nYIVAh2KRqwZBg%3A1571243193616&source=hp&ei=uUSnXeKoI-rB0PEPm9Of0Ak&q=jonesing+meaning&oq=jonesing&gs_l=psy-ab.1.2.0l10.1167.5332..10060…2.0..0.106.860.8j2……0….1..gws-wiz…….0i131j0i10.g6IkWSqvbTU

codigo para ali

Original post #123, code received today and light ordered. Thanks Sofirn!

That’s awesome of them. Quite jealous

It arrived yesterday, but I did not get to the post office until just now. Nice light, works right out of the box except you have to remove the disc that insulates the battery during shipment. Battery was at 3.84v and is charging now. This will be a great gift for a friend or relative.

Thank you sofrin, ordered mine earlier today.

Didn’t get mine yet.

Some random observations:

Mine arrived with the battery at 3.85V.

The “low power” slow flash indication just came on for the first time, at 3.55V.

The onboard charger draws a little less than 1A (0.93 according to my cheapo meter), and begins a gradual ramp down pretty quickly.

After charging was complete, and a few hours delay, the battery measured 4.18V.

I was post 120 (Amazon US) and others after me are commenting that they received codes. Checked my messages, email, spam filters - nothing. Hoping I did not get passed over (for some reason). Love their lights.

I was post 120. You are one of the lucky ones. :smiling_face: