Sofirn SC21 Pro

I also like the lighted switch and the feel of the switch. I’m hoping that particular light just had a flaky switch.

What modes work in SC21 Pro? I just got one from sofirn store but nothing works except on/off, ramp switch, battery check and lockout. Is this how it’s supposed to work? It’s not in muggle, I’ve tried turning that on/off but nothing changes.

Your light probably has Anduril 2 and shipped in Simple mode, so use 10H to get to advanced…

Info based on an SC21 Pro I just received yesterday…
I made note of the factory default settings:

SC21 Pro STOCK settings out of the box:

6C does nothing in Anduril 2,
there is no Muggle mode toggle because the light shipped w Anduril 2.

turns on in simple mode,
I can tell because batt check only reports one time, 3.7V out of the box

green button light is on low
memorized output is set to 170 lumens
smooth ramping
floor at 1.6 lumens
10 minute hybrid memory
double clic gives 900 lumens momentary maximum w the battery as shipped, at 3.7V (iow simple ceiling is set to 150/150)

advanced settings, do 10H from OFF to get there:
floor 0.3 lumens
smooth ramping
10 minute hybrid memory
memorized output set to 170 lumens
ceiling 860 lumens (120/150 at this voltage is about equal to “Turbo”)
turbo 890 lumens (batt at 3.7V)

Suggested changes, done from Advanced mode:

1. Change the memorized output (lower). (the light is on Hybrid memory, you have to wait for it to time out, after 10 minutes, to see the memorized output is working)

2. Calibrate the thermal sensor
    (mine was reading 7 Celcius too high)

3. suggest lower the simple mode ceilings (stepped and smooth ceilings are adjusted independently) to 120/150 (personal preference. I prevent fast draining the battery by not using Turbo in simple modes)

Wow nice thanks! Yup that was it. Can’t complain about getting v2 when ordered with v1 :white_check_mark:

1 Thank