Sofirn SF14 should come with a warning

I just had an exchange of emails with Sofirn. A couple of weeks ago, I ordered a SF14 from Amazon, & really liked it, so when the deal came out for the V2, I ordered it with the SP32A-V2.0. However, what I received with the properly labeled SP32A-V2 was second SP32A-V2.0 with the SF14 v2 label on it.

I contacted Sofirn via PM here, & they contacted me direct & made the deal right by offering to send me the SF14 v2 direct from the factory. Considering that Amazon was at fault, Sofirn customer service was excellent here.

I had Amazon do the wrong barcode thing to me once, on an order of solar panels. I feel sorry for Sofirn, having to deal with Amazon’s mistake.

Finally amazon finish the investigation for SF14 bundle , but it has been more than a month. :person_facepalming:

Here is how they explained

“I would like to inform you that our team has checked the labels on the product. The units were labeled correctly and send to amazon fulfillment centers but were mislabeled incorrectly by the fulfillment center associates. The associates pasted incorrect labels on top the correct labels.We sincerely apologize for the miss from our end and we will take appropriate action to resolve the issue.”

Can I ask for reimbursement? I’m not sure.

That is pretty pitiful on the part of Amazon. :person_facepalming:

It took them a month to investigate & figure out what you at Sofirn & us on BLF already knew…… Amazon screwed up…… simple as that.

Thanks for sharing this Sofirn. Sorry this happened to you all. Thanks for all you do for us here on BLF. :slight_smile: . :+1:

Thats bad! Especially for a company that is having a hard time. Although it was not Sofirns fault, they made it right if a custommer contacted them.
I think that will earn them a lot of extra points by all the flashaholics Community!
Hope that Amazon will pay for their mistake and make it right with Sofirn!!! They should not have to pay a single cent for Amazons screwup!

I would ask. The worst they can do is say “no”.

Estimate the wage costs of people dealing with it, the extra shipping costs, the loss in value of items which can no longer be sold as new - you’ll have a better idea than I do - and ask Amazon how they intend to make it right for you.

Give them a link to this thread as evidence of the reputational damage you would have taken and the reputational damage Amazon will now take, especially if they don’t make it right for you.

I’ll be surprised (and impressed) if you get money, but they might offer sweeteners like waiving the equivalent amount in future fees.