Sofirn SP31 V2.0 - Now with LH351D (+discount codes)

Thank you gchart. I used WXWU-GVTX8R-FFQ3A8

:beer: no problem!

gchart… you are my favorite dude today :+1: :beer:

Just used code:
WXEG-LKSTKB-U5CGAG

Hi gchart - is this the type of driver with the switch mounted on a vertical or sandwich style driver board? The SC31B and Pro have a regular small switch PCB so easy to mod. Just not sure of this one.

Hey Tom E, this is a T-shaped driver with the switch mounted on a vertical board.

Just used code WXCD-Y8MXFB-EQTBA8

Thank you for the deal!

:beer:

Ouch! ok.

Are there any other problems with this design other than not being mod friendly?

No, don't think so. gchart would probably know better. I may even have one of these with the previous LED - there's been so many variants of e-switch 18650 tube lights from Sofirn over a couple years.

Not to my knowledge. Just not mod friendly. Which for Tom and I… we love a good e-switch host to mod. Good light, just not a great candidate for modding unless you create a custom T-shaped driver or piggyback your MCU.

OK - thanks for the information. Not that it really matters at this point, mine will be in today. Looking forward to getting it.

BTW, as far as I know some of these codes are still available. Let me know if you use one so I can cross it off.

It looks like all codes have been used.

You could try asking for an AmazonUS discount code from Sofirn in this thread:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/64882

Sofirn has been generous to this forum, so I'm guessing they would PM a code to you.