Solar-Charger for Powerbank - which Module + Blitzwolf question

I agree with you about preferring text information, but I use what I can find.

For the spread sheet information, I went to full screen and stopped the video and enlarged text or font size.

The main thing I learned is that not knowing the science behind solar energy for powering power banks leaves many of us with a vulnerability to half-truths or even false claims.

Being a smart consumer does take effort, and people trying to sell you stuff only want you to know their POV.

It’s obviously, I’ve presented a piece of information with some recommendations which based on my experience and topic understanding. I’m ready to sign under the each word. Forums have the same reputation as youtube, you decide whom to trust.

Theory or physics of solar panels is much more useful for the beginners as a main source of information. There’re many different solar panels on market, their main disadvantage is weak electronics. That’s why I solved this issue by myself. SWIFT Solar Wide Functional Headlamp, developing and discussing.

Yes, sometimes I got tired explaining all basic things from the beginning again and again on my previous forum. So, what I wanted to say, the best way to get knowledge is reading books or articles.

My apologies if something went wrong, I’m still adapting to a foreign language, this’s my 1st day on this forum. That was my personal point of view, who am I to judge.

No apology needed, your ability to use a second language is excellent.

From your above post I now understand that your specific inquiry was based on a better understanding than I had thought. A misunderstanding is always a possibility, and I am pleased that we have cleared it up in short time. I look forward to you commenting again. :slight_smile:

hank

I found this for you or anyone else who would want a better method of giving out the information.

http://www.mjlorton.com/usb-solar-power-banks-tested/