SOLARFORCE L2P? Can someone please give me a link for a good, tailstanding, reverse clickie, tailcap?

I'm looking to buy a reverse clickie, tailstanding , tailcap for my solarforce L2P. Anybody have any good suggestions, preferably with a link?

Welcome to BLF, noboneshotdog!

Maybe you would like to take a look at Foy's tail cap review. The only tail standing cap w/reverse clickie on Solarforce's website is for an L2r, but if you find a cap that you like, but is not reverse clickie, you can always fix it with this.

Of course, there my be other options out there that I'm not aware of. Good luck in your search and I hope I helped.

Oh, and welcome to BLF, noboneshotdog.

Edit: I was thinking that that L2r tail cap might work on any L2 body, but since I'm not sure, I'll suggest that a quick email to SF posing the question might be the simplest thing for you to do; unless, of course, someone more knowledgeable in such things stops by here and can enlighten us.

I got mine from DX......check there, and if you wish i can post a pic of mine.

That inner switch will be perfect! I knew I came to the right place. I've come across some Foy reviews online, GREAT STUFF!

Another satisfied customer, well done chaps And welcome to BLF, noboneshotdog.

Thanks lensman!

You know, I should add that while I was at SF getting the RC switch link, that they are now selling FC replacement switches too. So, if you have a RC you really hate, you can switch (no pun intended) that out too.

Thanks for the heads up! Those suckers are pretty versatile flashlights. Theres all kinds of stuff to jiggie up your flashlight. Thanks again.

Aloha and welcome to BLF noboneshotdog!

I got mine from eBay and swaped the insides with a L2 switch