Solarforce p60 host 10.99 + 2.00 shipping

dont know how long this ones been going on

good host, great price

Is www.solarforceflashlight-sales.com SOLARFORCE (the company)? Thanx

i guess its their dealer or something… ive ordered from them 4 times and i have gotten all my parcels from them in 2-3 weeks (shipped to USA)

Much appreciative of the ordering timeframes jmpaul320, and for the ordering alert

Great deal! I don’t have an L2M , at this price, I might have one now :slight_smile: Good looking out!

no prob… i have 5 different solarforce hosts… all great quality too!

i think that deals been on their website for some time now… it didnt really register with me because ive paid about 14-20 for their hosts…

i saw one one ebay over the weekend and its selling for $12.75 +s/h… so just for grins i went to the HK distributors webpage and found a better price!

I received mine last week!! I use it as a shortie with an XML NW (16340). The extension tube will fit an L2.I attached it to my L2 making it a 3 X cr123 housing a R5 (12V) single mode drop-in from Manafont.

It's been that price for a long time now, so it probably won't go back up anytime soon.

If anyone of you are interested in the l2T, I pieced together an L2T body and L2T tail cap with an L2P head for less than 16 after shipping.

Yea the l2m has been there for awhile. Bought one months ago at that price.

Shipping times are usually really fast for me. They usually ship next day and it gets to me in about a week and half (CA, USA)

Yup, understated and nice. 2 downsides imho: doesn’t tailstand, and needs a reverse clicky switch ($2, http://www.solarforceflashlight-sales.com/product_detail.php?t=FA&s=18&id=421 ) to make me happy.

The P1D that Foy fell in love with is also nice, but about 3x the price. If you want a reverse clicky in it, buy the kit and also add a loop of ~12AWG copper wire to make contact between the switch plate and the bottom of the body. (Can provide a pic if that doesn’t make sense.)

Yeah the l2m’s been at that price a while now. I just grabbed two solarforces (L2M and a L2N) since I’ll be using them in mounts and the l2T doesn’t look good for that. I still want one for carry though, sadly it won’t happen for a little bit.

Forward clickies are useful for me since I’ll be using them more for signaling or tactical use than anything, similarly tail-standing is unimportant but I understand the lack of appeal for a daily use light that doesn’t have those features. Cool thing is that you can have both if you so desire.

I like the look of those P1 polycarb covered ones, not the prettiest but I bet they’ll work good as work lights and should hold up to some pretty good abuse. Hopefully the polycarb/plastic comp would keep the lens from shattering and damage from a long or hard fall. The P1D just looks darn cool ;).

The L2m is an awesome host, I own four, one grey, one ran and two black. Adds versatility to your battery choices :wink:

This is my latest Solarforce purchase
http://www.solarforceflashlight-sales.com/product_detail.php?id=514&s=48&t=FB

The L2N, at 12.99 I couldn’t say no :wink:

Eugh.

My Solarforce collection extends through a L2P, L2T, L2T StainlessSteel, L2N Grey. I think I've spent about 200 bucks there already with

My fav is the L2P just because I like the simple feel. Looks bloody elegant just straight up with a stainless steel flat bezel. The feel of the tiny grooves on top of the diamonds that make up the body's grip and the encompassing lines give it an amazing satin like silkiness to hold.

L2T SS is the biggest waste of money. It doesn't even look anywhere near the normal L2T, but I still love it, haha. Maybe it's denial of buyer's remorse (50 bucks for a P60 host!?!) but it's glamorous and a straight up SS version of the L2T would look odd. My girlfriend loves it the most. It is beautiful, but it's pretty much a very heavy shiny white elephant of a flashlight. Just a fireplace mantle showpiece.

L2T's. I have 2 of them, pretty tacticool. Can't really see what the huge fuss is about, but I like how the hard rubber ring has a side shorn off to prevent body roll, instead of the conventional hex ring on the head. The four sided body just looks and feels cheap and unergonomic. Standard tailcap doesn't tail-stand and is a the knurling is a bit too coarse for me.

L2N is great. Foy pretty much summed it up here. I like the cuts and stuff, makes it kinda look sea-ish, dunno why. I had both black and grey, but the cuts made the black look a little weird, so I handed it off to a friend and kept the grey. It's a really nice change from the constant almost menacing black which covers most lights. The boot is a little floppy when the switch is pressed in, it feels a little mushy, but I assume that's just the switch in the depressed position coupled with the larger than normal tail-cap. It also doesn't tail stand. Grey bezel does make it look a bit plain.

Never got an L2 or an L2M, the L2 was just too vanilla for me (I'm a huge elitist) and the L2M's small form factor is a strong no for my required burn times.

I just picked my first plain Jane L2 for $11.50 plus another L2m for $10.99. I really like the darker flat black color of the plain L2. I am glad I didn’t see the L2N for $12.99 or I would have grabbed another P-60 host I didn’t need.

http://www.solarforceflashlight-sales.com/product_detail.php?t=FB&s=1&id=247

The L2T is a clone of the SureFire C2 for use w/ a standard weapon rail mount. I prefer the T for my needs, the N looks great but I really like the P1D, it has the heft and build I prefer. All the SolarForce lights are great values. Now if I can convince some family & friends to go to Li-Ion power I can make a killer gift order.

Thanks for the heads up. I just bought 2. I also bought 2 Manafont UltraFire U2 5 mode drop-ins.

they have an xml t6 p60 drop in for sale today for 11.99 also (i believe its 820 lumens)

i have never used their p60s, but 11.99 seems like a decent price