Solarforce S2200 MT-G2

Non-answers to your good questions. Visibly brighter? Well, I think so but then I’ve been playing with a light that is making some 4000 lumens so it’s kind of difficult to say. When I turned it on close to midnight for my wife to see she said “Wow!” in that low key awed tone.

Tint is great, I don’t find the MT-G2 to have any tint issues anywhere in the power range.

It was warming, but not getting hot in the few minutes I ran it. Will have to check that again with some longer run times and freshly charged cells. Will be nice to get an OTF lumens reading when that becomes possible, someone told me a little birdie was singing a song that indicated I’d have that capability next week. :wink:

I’ll check out the heat issue, and probably figure a way to add some more mass in the pill just cause. :slight_smile: Will of course bring that info back with me.

Time, was that all meant something completely different (rumor has it) in that big old marital bed…! 8)

Just busting on you big guy, I am jealous… you’ll get your revenge I just know it.

And Geraldine Speaks, the legendary Flip Wilson wearing a brightly colored dress shouting, “The Devil Made Me Do It!” Now we know the Devil is a Dude! :stuck_out_tongue:

!http://s2.postimg.org/to6z3y7uh/MT_G2_2.jpg !

To bring back a thread from the dead, for day los muertos!