Solarforce U2 from ledsupermall

Well, since I'm more of flashlight EDCer and small time collector who lacks any technical expertize, I get a lot of great advice here but give very little. My feeble attempts at entertaining you guys and gals are just my way of giving back.

But, Garry, just imagine how difficult my poor wife has it. My debt to her is exponentially bigger than my debt to y'all, so I try real hard at getting a laugh from her. Wake up every morning surprised she hasn't smothered me in my sleep. This is what I usually hear, "You know you're not funny, right?" I just give her a nervous laugh and go hide in the barn.

I am, however, completely serious when I say if you are ever traveling down interstates 77 or 85, heck, even 40, the detour for this honey mustard is worth it. Make sure you order something with the freedom fries. They are these flat found, round style that are sort of like eating warm potato chips. OMG!

And sometime, if you're ever really, really bored, ask me about the best sour cream I ever had in Cortez, Colorado.

im hungry now...... :) im not even thinking about flashlights. im thinking about going out to the kitchen and cooking.:)

Brian

I'm not a particularly big fan of honey mustard but do love food. You've got me curious about this place. If I ever venture out of my woods here, I might seek this tantalizing treat. .

Oh, great. I've started a stampede. Let's hope it is the same recipe as when I was there last, otherwise I could be tar and feathered by you guys.

How did I miss this honey mustard thread! lol

I'm sitting about 3 miles from that place right now, too bad I already ate lunch. I'll have to check it out since I love honey mustard.

As for fake Solarforces, I'll pass.

You could always stop for a "snack" on the way home... just saying.