SOLD 9-9-16

+SOLD+HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A VIHN- FIAT LUX!!!

Selling a mint cond Vihn tk75vnq xml pdt2 with driver vnx2.

Born on 2-9-2016 this torch only has about 20 minutes of runtime on it.

It is a real WOW flashlight.

It has the UPGRADED BATTERY CARRIER and his latest specs were 5500 lumens, 400k lux!!

i am located in 03865. if some one local wants to come get it.

Asking SOLD

Thanks,
John S

anybody?

offers

This is BLF……it will be difficult to get a buyer as you are experiencing.

Sorry, but I feel the Vn stuff is all WAAAAY overpriced. Plus I don’t like their selling tactics ether. Suspect you may not find many takers on BLF if they feel similar.

For the record, I’m sure it’s a good light. Just the completely wrong price range.

Only the price deters me. Vihn builds the most perfect lights he can and he’s good at that-maybe the best. If my life depended on it either he or myself would do the build., but to me a flashlight is a tool to be used and that implies some abuse and accidents happening. Can’t do that with a Vihn, I can hardly justify 1/3 of the price for any light knowing it’s fate and that’s pushing the limits of what I’ll spend for any flashlight.

Hope you find a buyer who has the money to play with and who gives it a good home.

Phil

everybody likes what they like and has their own opinion about whatever.
some would think 20.00 is too much for a torch. others would spend 20 times that much and be very satisfied.

This is a high quality flashlight from a very reputable builder.
Someone will appreciate it . I listed it here because you never know what someone is looking for.

I personally own torchs from 1.29 up to over 500.00 bux.

not everyone is a penny pincher and everyone sense of value is their own.

This torch is listed elsewhere and will sell eventually, im not worried about it at all.

I am open to offers, don’t be afraid to insult me, LOL. you never know, I may be in a charitable mood at any given time. :+1:

Wow, so you (or someone) flagged my post as rude only moments ago, despite the fact it was posted over a week ago?

Really? :open_mouth:

My post might be blunt, but rude?? No way, just expressing why you probably haven’t got many takers for such a light on here. Considering you’d bumped the thread twice before I replied, because nobody had shown any interest.

It is always in poor taste to crap on someones for sale ad. I thought you folks in UK had better manners. if you don’t like a for sale ad you can just move on and keep your personal opinions to yourself. I would never go out of my way to crap on a FOR SALE ad.

I only just saw your post today. if I had seen it earlier I would have dealt with it earlier.

Wrong forum for that sale offer.
We do that mods by ourselves here.

The OP is aware of the general audience of our forum. Let him sell his light in peace. As he said, someone here just might want it.

EVERYBODY LEAVE THE SELLER ALONE!!!
THIS IS A SALES THREAD NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD!!!
SB REALLY NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, I’M SENDING HIM ANOTHER PM.

Some of you who know me know that I do not sell them here anymore because of this garbage.

Thread closed. Please contact gigbyt with serious offers.