SOLD: Blackshadow Terminator Like new in BOX fast shipping

Also have 4 SkyRay Kings…

Man you are getting some really low numbers. My U3 Terminator isn’t putting out the claimed numbers either, but its not too bad. I tested mine at 2830 @ 30sec in my lightbox. My lightbox/meter isn’t “officially” calibrated, but my numbers have been verified by several other members and I have “calibrated” it using about 30 ANSI rated lights to create good baselines. So I know I’m at least close to true numbers.
Also curious about your SRK statement and the 2400 lumens being impossible. I find it could be possible. I’ve had 3 SRK’s now. They range from about 1850 - 2200otf. A T6 /6.6A one at 1850, a T6 /6.6A one at 2200, and a U2 /6.2A at 2150. The U2 has the undesired driver, the T6’s both have the 3 torriod driver, thus the higher amp. Obviously one of the T6 SRK suck bad only doing 1850 at 6.6A - must not be a T6, perhaps T5 or who knows what sad XML.
Now I would think IF you happen to find a seller with the TRUE U2’s and the 6.6A driver, it just might make it up to the 2400 lumens. Maybe only 2300 or so would be normal, but a healthy U2 bin or generous driver just might allow the 2400 lumens. Maybe.
Hey, texaspyro, what part of Texas are you in? Brother and I live in SE Texas.