*SOLD* Handful of lights for sale. *SOLD*

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Trying to sell a few lights that aren’t really used anymore to finance another light I want. Been going kinda hot and heavy on buying lights lately. Told the wife I would thin the herd a bit to get the new light. Keeping momma happy makes the house pretty happy. I would really like to sell it all as a package. I will leave it as a package for a week or so and if nobody bites on it I will price them separately and see how that goes.

Sofirn SP33: Box and accy’s, no battery.
2 Wowtac A3’s: Box, batteries, and accy’s.
Sofirn SF36W: Box and accy’s, no battery.
Securitylng G7-L2: Box and accy’s. No battery.
Astrolux E02: Box and accy’s. No battery.
Thorfire VG10: Box and accy’s. No battery.

Also will throw in a little aaa maglite solitaire, a no name 2xaa zoomie, no name multi led light and a Victagen T6 26650 light with a horrible blue tint that will surely give you a headache exactly 30 seconds after turning it on but it is rechargeable and acts as a charging bank. The awful things only saving grace. All for parts or modding. Or for the kids or something. Have a small box of misc parts I will throw in as well that aren’t needed. It has 4 AK-47a 7135x3 drivers, 1 Nanjg 105C 7135x8 driver, 2 op S3 reflectors, 1 op C8 reflector and some C8 Orings, GID and black ones.

All lights are like new. They really haven’t been carried much. No marks, scratches or dings of any kind. All anodizing in great shape. In the pic the Wowtac doesn’t show a clip but they both have clips in the boxes for them. The SP33 being a 26650 light didn’t come with a clip. I also have a 18650 adapter tube for the SP33. Could be a nice little starter set for someone just getting into budget lights so I will try to keep the price in the budget price range.

So how about $75 takes all. Paypal. Shipping included to the lower 48. I will make sure everything is well packed and ship USPS and give you the tracking number as soon as I leave the post office. First person with a PM saying they will take it gets it. If I don’t get payment within 24 hours I will move on to the next person. That is me assuming there would be a next person. :slight_smile:

Nice set to offer. I have/had a few of those and actually either gifted them away or considered it. The price is great! What are you going to buy?

I think the Lumintop ODF30 has my name written all over it. Want to check that out and get a few good 26650 cells. I have a few junkfire types but nothing good and I have a few other 26650 lights that could use them.

I saw that light… I think there hasn’t been an initial post/review with more photos! LOL. I’m also trying to figure out which XH-P 70.2 light I will eventually purchase.

My two D4s (Nichia and XP-L HI) are awsome lights but I want something with a 26650 that won’t cook my fingers in less that a minute!

I’ve been on a light buying binge too but have been enjoying disassembling the lights, checking for flaws and then passing them on to coworkers for the price of what I paid with a tested pack pull 18650. Along with a Boruit head lamp and this light as well as an S2 with and XP-L HI, I’m setting them up with some good but easily replaceable tools for 24 hours operations.

I have a Thorfire C8S I am trying to figure out what to do with. I bought 4 of them and I put one back to mod. I want to make a triple Nichia out of it but not real sure on what driver to use. I was thinking about the BLF A6 driver but i’m sure there is a better choice. I was having a hard time finding the spacer for the fitment of the emitter to the triple reflector. I guess I will figure it out.

Good review of the ODF30 here Review - Lumintop ODF30 XHP70.2 3500lm 19600cd 280m - by Lock I liked the specs of it when I read about it but now I think that review has sealed it for me.

Funny you mentioned the S2. All this time and I have never had a S2. Picked one up last week and quickly fell in love with it. So what do I do when I like something. Order 3 more of them. Would like to put a Nichia in one of them and I am going to get one of those neat color changing light up tail cap for another one for the wife. She saw it and just has to have it. Ordered one of the sand colored ones for myself and got a stainless tail cap button on the way that I am going to try and notch for a trit and put a 5000k Nichia in.

I have the Nichia D4 as well. That is just one little hot rod of a light. Hot, literally. She does get warm. Great tint and easy to tote around. My favorite UI too.

I like the specs and looks of the DQG 26650 but, being that small i’m sure it gets quite warm pretty quick.

That metal switch on some of the S2+ models is really lucious. It makes it feel like a much pricier light. Maybe use the glow in the dark o-rings too?

There's some more pics in this review:

Yes sir, really digging that metal tail switch. Good idea on the GID o-rings. Think I have a few of them laying around here somewhere. Really like the form factor of these Convoys. Very easy to customize them for your liking and for not a lot of money. Great value in my opinion.

Bumpity Bump.

Price reduction. These little guys need a new home. $75 Takes it all.