**SOLD OUT** Armytek Wizard Pro V2 and V3

PM sent

Thanks!

Thanks! Glad to be back. I was burned out for a bit but it now nice to be able to enjoy the hobby as a “civilian”.

All PM’s have been replied to. Thanks to everyone who placed on order. I will be shipping again on Monday so look for your tracking numbers then.

Received my two lights today! They are very nice! Thank you very much cellguy!!

Fantastic, thanks for the update.

All outstanding orders have been processed, unless you have a PM from me. I have updated the OP with available quantities. I have tried to accommodate international shipping requests to this point, but it is not sustainable and I cannot offer international shipping at this time. This also includes APO addresses. Paypal is terrible shipping platform and it simples takes too much time to process these packages.

In for V3 warm. Just sent PayPal, forgot to include my BLF handle… whoops! I’m just too excited. :smiley:

No worries. Thanks for the order.

I ordered warm version on 01/16/18 and received it today. Nice looking light and I like the tint. It is one of the best tints I’ve seen and is almost as good as the 4000k on my Emisar D4 XP-L HI, which is my favorite so far.

Yes, I own one of the warm xpl and just ordered 2 more. Great tint on this one for sure!

If you still have a warm I will take it

I just sent via PP

Payment sent for V3 XPL neutral/warm, quantity four, thanks cellguy.

Edit: Send two V2 cool in place of two V3 neutral/warm if not too late. So two cool and two neutral/warm. If too late, no problem.

Ordered one of each and received them today. Excellent value and excellent lights in either tint really. The warm is quite warm, the cool is closer to neutral.

The features, cozy silicone chassis, epic type iii hard coat ano and clicky lighted switch make this floody headlamp an absolute winner for my needs. Also of note, the magnetic tail cap is on the strong end of the scale and easily removable too.

This ones an absolute keeper, I only wish I could get two more for gifts and spares.

No problem. I will not have a chance to ship again until 1/24 so plenty of time to make the change. Thanks!

Down to about the last ten units for this sale. I will be shipping again tomorrow 1/24/ Thanks for the all the support.

Asked before but you may have missed it… Is there going to be any other light listed, or are these all you have left from your store?

This was the bulk of what I had as far as lights ago. I have some other AT items I will likely put up next week and a ton of Storacell battery caddies I may offer as a few lots. I have some older XTAR stuff but I am not sure it is even worth the time to sort it let alone to try and sell and ship but I might get around to it one day.

PP sent for a warm V3.
Thank you.