Sold out! - GBGB: BLF-348 - Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050

381 total by the front page… Nearly there. :slight_smile:

I can take 5 with engraving.

387 / 400 reserved. :)

Increase mine to three engraved units. :slight_smile:

Better get another one. Currently No. 14, please increase my non-engraved number to 3. Thanks

Please put me down for 3 no-engraving

I’ll take one with engraving and one without. Thanks.

I was missed in post #186. Up my total to 10 with engraving please. I initially had only 6….

2 engraved for me please

No you weren't. :)

You are #42-51 on the list, 10pcs.

396 / 400 reserved. Factory hasn't replied to my question about going over 400 yet, so this GB will be put on hold when we hit 400.

Where to find decent 10440 batteries? For I could not use my 14500 batteries in this flashlight?

Seems like 10440 is hard to find, or Ebay has lots of TrustFire and Ultrafire, and some weak Soshine (under 300mAh).
Can’t find anything better on Gearbest or BangGood either.
Any links to nice batteries I can have to thees lights?

Edit: Will protected 10440 batteries fit?

Hi Ken,

Are you sure that you want to run 10440? - This light is Stainless Steel, so is Not at all good at conducting heat.

The best that I know of are the Efest 10440. (350mAh) - That’s about all that you can get from such a small cell.

I have (one) that I use in my Tank 007 EO9 - Works well, but not much of an increase over eneloop - Depends on the light.

I’m only going to run Eneloops in these SS lights because of the heat.

Thank you,
-Chuck

Ok, thank you for the tips. Eneloops Pro then? Or just normal?

Either - The only difference will be about 20% runtime.

-Chuck

Efest 10440. It’s the best. Almost all other 10440s suck.

Then I ordered my first Eneloops. 4 x Normal and 8 x Pro. It was not cheap, but i have seen the thread here, and it’s seems like good batteries.
Ordered on e-bay from two sellers, and hope I get real ones.

I'd like qty 2 engraved and qty 2 plain please

..aaand there goes the last four lights! I'm trying to extend the amount, but haven't heard from the factory yet.

GB is now on hold until I get the answer from the factory.

Are the one’s without the BLF engraving completely void of any engraving?