Sold out! - GBGB: BLF-348 - Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050

Order placed using the Affiliate Links. Thank you the!

Thank you for also responding to the pm despite the fact it was specifically asked not to do that :expressionless:

Every time… every single time someone HAS to fail to read, or just ignore the request :weary:

In case Nightbird95 is wondering why johnnydoe is angry. EVERY single person on the original PM received your response Nightbird not just The

….and now we’re all getting subscription notifications about people complaining about the pm, which we also got. Which one is worse?

I get it guys - I got the useless PM too. Can we just move on now and go back to waiting impatiently for our new lights? :bigsmile:

Ordered...Thanks the !

I was wondering how long until someone responded to the pm! :ghost:
I can foresee large flashing gifs “DO NOT REPLY TO THIS PM” in future GB PMs. :smiley:

Ordered! I can’t wait until it comes.

Sorry Guys! I’ll read and understand next time. :bigsmile:

With BLF engraving 105 and 106
Order done.
Thanks!!

Who wants to take bets on how many will respond in the end?
I’ll bet 3.

Order Placed.

Thanks

Ordered and paid for the six I’d requested, engraved, affiliate link.
Chose the Netherlands Post ship option and paid for insurance.
Just using this as a marker so I can check back later.

In the recent past two “special discount” orders have never showed up on the “My Orders” page listing
— although I saved the order numbers, emailed to check and got and email replies confirming they were rec’d and packages shipped.

So I’ll be watching to see if this order eventually shows up on the “My Orders” page.

Three have responded already including me. :slight_smile:

What’s the bet?

ordered my 6 engraved through affiliate link. Thanks to - the- for organizing this.

Ordered my 10. Now to wait for them to show up. Used the 3-7 day shipping, and paid the $2.40 for insurance.

Put me on the list, 1 with engraving

Congrats you responded to everybody in spite of the warning not to.

invisiblejules 10/27/2015 - 11:23

Quote:

Do not reply to this PM! It will spam everyone. Reply to the GB thread or to the directly if needed!

HahHAHAHAHHAHHHHhhhhhhhhh Litttle Spam never hurt anybody?????

I always block every user who has so low reading comprehension they spam me by replying to these GB PM’s. :expressionless: Then at least they will not annoy me in the future.

That’s what I’m seeing. Used affiliated link.