SOLD Supfire M6, Modified

SOLD

Up for sale is a Supfire M6. I have modified it.

XM-L2 U2 1A leds on 16mm sinkpad copper stars.

Resistor mod done to the driver. One 0.001 ohm resistor now on each leg, versus the original resistors

Heavier wires

I read over 10 amps with this light on high. I can't get a good enough contact, while trying to hold everything and turn it on, but It went over 10 amps steady. Modes are still H/M/L/Strobe/SOS.

Stock photos of the light

Beam Shots of the light

Comes with the light and lanyard. Use high discharge batteries.

Price is $65USD Shipped CONUS. International is $20 More.

Payment is PayPal oldlumens(insert @ sign here)gmail.com

First person posting they want it, followed by a payment and a PM to me, with your full name and address, gets the light.

Thanks

I want it.
Thanks O-L.

Hi Old-Lumens,

Put me down as first reserve if Lightsaber changes his mind.

I was going to contact you anyway. I was about to buy an M6 but want it with xm-l2 emitters, did you get yours through the group buy or are there alternative sources? I can only find the standard version on line.

put me as resource #2!

Man, mad I missed this one by a few seconds. That is the second time! :_(

Good score there. I was outside enjoying a OL product I did score in the freezing ice, letting my dog out, and missed this one. :weary:

On high, it doubles a hand warmer!

You got it. Thank you.

ah! i missed this one :frowning:

I contacted the Mfg, by going through their website and I requested one with XM-L2, but I changed them to U2 1A after I got it.

http://www.supfire.com/about/about45_en.html

armstrongracer, eigenmeat,Ricflair,jmpaul320
:slight_smile:
O-L has just mailed it using Priority Mail. I would have been just happy with ordinary.
But then again its not an ordinary light. :slight_smile:
I had it shipped to my brother in the US so he can use it in winter and will bring it to me for my use in AU winter.

Thanks to O-L for giving us the opportunity to purchase this modded torch.

Actually, in the states, priority is cheaper than regular mail. The USPS bollixed it up so bad, basically, there’s priority and then there’s priority.

its probably better i didnt get this one, i already have a tm11vn which is around 3500 otf lumen and the same type of light - as my wife says - i need to share with the other children :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info Lumens, I’ll be onto the factory as soon as the holiday is over. Can see myself modding it pretty much straight away.