SOLD-wts: Beautifully Polished S41s PowerHouse, High CRI, H17F+ Driver

Tk, I found a logging app for iOS but I could not get it to work. It gave me numbers every second, but the numbers did not change as they should have. The testing seemed to measure increasing brightness ok but did not want to lower the value once it was raised. Idk? I did a test with a few different lights and the result made no sense at all so I gave up.

I also discovered that it is very hard to do testing on a polished light. My advise is that it is better to forget about being gentle or you will scrape bump or drop pieces to the floor while trying to protect the finish. Drop a piece that goes rolling on the floor and you will find : CHIP… CHIp… Chip. chip-chip-chip-chip-chip-chip… Ok, or maybe do the testing before you shine!

Interesting. I wonder what causes the difference. I’d normally expect to see some added resistance from the tailcap’s spring and switch, but not from the tube itself.

Regardless, it sounds like this light out-performs the stock light by quite a bit.

The output from such a small light is stunning. It measured higher than a vin modded olight sr mini at 3500lumens! So I’m guessing it is right around that mark and maybe a bit more. The big difference is the cri! Now I wish I had compared the two by photo. Sadly it is gone and I won’t be stunned no more :cry:

I shall be stunned for us

I got this light yesterday, it’s as beautiful as I was expecting, gee it heats up fast when you double tap with a fresh 30Q in it, tint is as close to perfection as I’ve ever seen

Lucky duck

Oh… I was too late to found this.