>> SOLD << WTS: BLF/Kronos CU/SS X5/X6 Set #62

Hey all, I recently received my alloy X5/X6. It will do all I need and I want to raise funds for non budget customs so the boxed Stainless/Copper set is available.

:slight_smile:

For sale is my boxed Kronos set #62.

I’ll try to get pix up soon but can email some on request.

- I’ve only installed batteries to test, no usage or carry. Note, clips are installed.

- Box is in good shape but does have a dinged up corner or two. Also a portion of the front bottom has the finish flaking off (0.5x2.5cm or so). Don’t buy if you want a mint box.

- The lights are in good shape with minor shipping dings here and there on the copper parts. No major dings, no machining issues (unlike my other set).

- No issues with LED centering or reflector finish.

• The copper X5 seems a touch cooler than the X6. This seems common.

I’m shipping from Canada.
Cost is $120 USD, Paypal for shipping to the USA with tracking and $70 coverage. More can be added for a few $.

>> SOLD <<

shipping weight is over a kilo. International is $46 Untracked airmail. Hardly worth it. Sigh.

Note, shipping in Canada is unknown, depends on the location.
Local Vancouver, BC people can have a shipping discount if picked up.

It’s a nice set. I just find it a bit heavy and want to raise funds for some costly ti customs…

pm sent

Pix!

Had issues posting on iPhone so here is the link to the album.

I had a question. To be clear, this is NOT the set with the defective knurling.

I just checked at the post office. This is over a kilo?!

So, USA shipping is fine, 4 days, $120 with $70 coverage. More can be added for a couple $.

International is $46 untracked. Not so worth it.

You have no idea how difficult it is to resist this!
I was born in 62, am sort of a numbers freak…

Any trade you might be interested in to bring the price down? ? ?

Sure Dale. Unmatched copper x5? Or anything interesting. Just pm me.

Well, the forum still seems to be not quite up to par, I can’t PM you.
Interested in a modified Fenix TK75? Over 4300 lumens…. see it HERE, 3rd light in this post. I know it’s a much more expensive light, but I’m willing to trade you even for the #62 set.
Or let me know what kind of light you’re interested in, chances are I have something…

Something smaller for Edc? A triple of sme kind? I’ve been pm ing people all day?!

I just sent you a pm?

Got it, don’t know why I couldn’t get a new PM to work.

As of now, this set is still available.

Sending pm

Please note. I’m not really looking for trades. Trying to raise money for a custom.

Bump :slight_smile:

Bumpty Bump from London

:slight_smile:

Thanks a bunch fellas!

This light is sold to birthday boy Dale!

Congratulations to both of you for what I am sure is a mutually advantageous win/win deal.

Best Regards,

George

Thanks Gunga.

I’m enough of a numbers fanatic that I could not pass up my birth year serial number on a matched set of lights I just LOVE! :slight_smile: (yes, I was born in 1962, see? It wasn’t YESTERDAY!) lol

Now to preheat the iron… (for ironing out the details of course! :stuck_out_tongue: ) lol

Thanks again, super appreciate your patience throughout this…