Some Battery for LED Flashlight In Tomtop (Updated)

Dear folks
Today I am here to introduce one type popular batteries for LED Flashlight

1)Item#: L0783, $7.36, Soshine 4pcs AA Ni-MH 1.2V 2200mAh

Any qustions, pls feel free PM me. Thank you.

March 15th*

XTAR VC4 LCD Intelligent Digital Multifunctional USB 4 Slots Channels Current Selectable 3.6V/3.7V Lithium Li-ion 1.2V Ni-MH/Ni-CD Battery Charger for Rechargeable 32650 26650 18700 18650 18500 16340 14500 10440 AAAA AAA AA A SC C D

Once I saw the first two 18650’s….I’ll let the others fill in the rest. >:-/

There are more tactful ways of addressing these things.

This was a proper topic, posted by the vendor in the correct discussion category. We should be mindful of the person doing the posting, even if we don’t particularly like the product. O:-)

Forget about ultrafire batteries. You claimed they have 5000mah was not true and we are not nuts! :frowning:

Illumn.com sells the Olight 16340 for $4.67 with ongoing code….

Ultrafire is known to be junk and can even be dangerous. Ultrafire BRC is often be some of the worst of the worst. And of course the “5000mAh” advertised on the label is lies. The highest capacity 18650 in existence is ~3600mAh. Almost all *fire brand batteries should be avoided.

It’s not just about not liking the product, Ultrafire can be dangerous. And ultrafire BRC seems to be the worst of the worst. People report capacities under 1000mAh which suggests rewrapped used cells. And of course the “5000mAh” advertised does not exist even in top of the line 18650s. New BLF members may not know how bad ultrafire is so imho we should always call out this crap when someone posts it. And this seller was not forced to carry such utter junk in their store. Yes, the employee posting may not have chose these products. We don’t attack the employee, just these particular products (and maybe the store too).

Please give me a coupon code for Ultrafire 9100mAh cells, I won’t settle for less :stuck_out_tongue:

I had to stop a family friend from falling into the ultrafire trap just yesterday. The things are just accidents waiting to happen.

You might like the 200W rated 5800mAh rated 18650s that came bundled with this zoomie:

I have some ultrafire only because they were in light sets that had too good of a price. I don’t think they have ever been charged.

They sit in a case to only keep them from being recycled, rewrapped, and sent to some poor sucker. Plus when SHTF I can always use them as bombs, lol.

To the OP (Summer You): We don’t want to be rude, we appreciate you posting in the correct forum category. Many other sellers post in the wrong place, so thank you. We are happy to have you here.

However, We are not a fan of Ultrafire batteries, as others have said. We believe they include false marketing in terms of their performance and many times can even be dangerous.

Items #—1, 2 , 3 ,4 are really not worthy of offering for
sale , here on the BLF.—Why , you ask ?! Because they
are know to be straight garbage and possibly also very
unsafe. :SICK: Bad advertising choice on your part. >:-/

Yeah, I don’t think anyone here is interested in the Ultrafire batteries because they usually cause fires. I see that you carry a few flashlights…a couple being Olights, nice brand. The pricing between the M3XS and the M2X is only about $7 difference, which is odd.

Mwah just 6800mAh

On topic
Yes the more vendors the better so welcome to BLF!

It just hit me, topic says “most popular” with Ultrafire on top, kind of scary

How about that last listing?
2200mAh AA cells
Should I get those (I need some decent AA cells anyway)???