Some goofy nut sent me an early birthday gift

Congrats, whoever sent them is a very generous person and a real example of the greatness of the BLF community.

Happy 37th Birthday in advance :)

Holy Cow!!! What an incredibly generous gift package!! You have all the good lights and not a dud in the bunch. Now THAT is a generous person and a true example of BLF generousity. I, too, wouldn't mind knowing who it was.

Happy 37th birthday to you, Paul!!

Happy B`day!!! Very nice gifts you got there!

Happy Early Birthday!

That is one generous gift. Anyone wanna fess up to being the most generous person on here. Wow these smilies are fun.

Hey Friend!!!

I will give my thoughts on the lights from a visually impaired perspective. The lights will look different to me than the other great folks on this forum. Give me a little time.....I am also doing online college. :) Are there things that you want me to do or try and do with the lights.....anything you are wanting to know or looking for.....or just my thoughts in general?

Wow thats a ROCKIN' great BD gift!!!

happy BD too... enjoy your youth, its downhill after 40.

i think we all know u bought this stuff for urself. i've done it on my birthday. happy bd

Happy Birthday to you.

Big thumbs up to the generous BLF member that made this possible.

Ha ha ha, I think cheaplite got it right! I think your missus checks these forms to see what you are spending *her* money on and this is your way of covering up your presents to yourself!

Ha ha, well done generous giver of gifts!

Man, the only people I've seen on here with collections that diverse...

Old4570, rikr, ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS, Foy, and Don

Early happy birthday buddy. That's an incredible collection of lights you got from a very generous person.

Hello again everyone. It has been a long yet nice day. I have textbook reading to do for my Theology class @ Liberty University Online tonight. I want to take the time and do a proper look at what I got. I will let you know what I think from a visually impaired perspective. I am not a flashoholic, so I am not really sure what I am looking for.....so it will be an honest thought process. :) I know that I have some very nice stuff there....it is just that I have nothing to compare it to other than an Ultrafire 504B host and a Solarforce L2P. LOL

Wow, this is really a great gift - the HD2010 looks really nice. The BLF user/s , who collects the thing for you are really awesome :)

Nice ! Hope you enjoy them,that is the coolest thing I have seen on BLF.
Note to the sender, you are a class act, can’t stress that enough.

+1 !!!

I am looking forward to playing with the lights. I use feel and hearing to aid in what I do not see. I can hear the high pitch whine of a cheap flashlight. I can see its LED flicker and that is bothersom for me. I am curious as to how the switch on a 4Sevens feels compared to say an Ultrafire. Why does an Eagletac cost more than an Akoray? :)

Happy Birthday s1mp!

I don't mean to ruin your party, but speaking of anonymous gifts, look at this crazy article that was on the web today:

I knew the box was coming because they contacted me via email. I was told that it would contain flashlights but I was not told what they would be as to keep it a surprise. :) All I have and know them by is the email address. I know they are a BLF member, but no username was given. :) I also know that whoever it is gave to my VisionWalk effort a couple of weeks a go, but again they remained nameless. :) It is legit and nothing has exploded yet, but then again I must not be trying hard enough either. I hear that if you do it right......a 26650 will make a nice bang. LOL ( I am kidding) There was no return address on the USPS box that I got. I guess I could dust for finger prints, clothes fibers, and feel for hair like they do on CSI. LOL :)