Source for high-cri high-density led strips?

Hey, take a look at this post. There some measurements from the vendor, I wonder if it is true:

Thanks, I’ve seen this already. Sadly, they don’t offer a single strip that would be over 60 LED/m.
I consider mailing them, maybe they have it somewhere on the side…

Did you find a solution?

I installed these in my kitchen and very happy with them.

The only downside is that the driver is pwn based so taking pictures I have to be sure to use 1/60th of a second if I recall correctly.

I am very interested in this topic, as we are beginning a kitchen remodel in the near future.

Did you just use the adhesive to mount to the bottom of a cabinet, or did you mount on an aluminum strip?

456lm/ft seems like alot, do you use these at max output often, or generally dimmed?

Any idea how many W/ft for max lumens?

Can you provide any resources (links) where I can learn more about applying this product?

thanks!

Edit, I found this page which should help a bit

Hey sbslider.

My lights are about 8 ft long. I had Flexfire recommend me the correct Zurich driver for the lights given the length. I use it at full power almost all the time, especially during the day. At night, if I want ambient light, I will use the lowest setting. Not much use in between the two.

I purchased a long piece of aluminum, about 1/8” thick by 2” wide x 8’ long. I mounted the LED’s using the supplied adhesive directly onto this aluminum piece. This aluminum piece acts as a perfect heat sink so I am never worried about the LED’s overheating. I purchase the aluminum piece for super cheap from Home Depot and it even has a small lip that protects being blinded by the light if you are sitting by nearby at eye level.

The Driver is installed inside one of the cabinets that connects to the light switch. I had an electrician do this for me so I can’t comment much further.
Flexfire is very helpfull if you call them to figure out what you need. I do recommend the HIGH CRI option for sure. I went for warm white which was the closest match for Halogen/Incandescent lighting. Def a little yellow during the day when contrasting against blue cast light from clouds, but I use it more at night so my eyes adjust.

Hope this helps.

Hi Pavlo, thanks for the quick response, definitely helpful. :+1: