Southern Ontario BeamShoot / Flashlight BBQ interest ?

As i mentioned in a past topic, i was working on a weekend BBQ/Meet/BeamShoot plan for any and all Flashaholics who may be interested in a Southern Ontario meet/BBQ night.
I have a couple locations that would work, all i need to know is there enough interested in doing this meet, on either weekend of this month for those who are availiable, and what weekend would be best.

We could do a camp ground BBQ, or a drive in park BBQ, for a fiew hours on a saturday, ( from 6 PM to 11 PM for a Beam Shoot Photography night) with photo gear, tripods, BBQ gear, etc supplied by me, and all you would have to bring is things to BBQ, and your torches/Lights !
Also can do a over night thing for those who want to stay the night,( i will supply my RV) or just an evening.

I will likley bring half or more of my entire colection. ( 4 Hard cases ful of them and other “loose” lights.

I may even do a couple give-aways to anyone who attends !

- So who would still be interested in such a meet up ? 8)

Bort is in, need advance notice and have a sleeping bag but not a tent, and can bring 8 lights
if someone can bring a soldering iron then an 80cri xm-l2 can see the light

My RV can sleep 7 people, so no tent is needed if you wish to stay a night. if i can get 2 or 3 interested in an over night thing we can do that, and anyone who just wants to come for the evening would be fine too.
I will likely bring along all my tools and lights parts, along with all my lights. ( soldering guns, solder, paste, parts, etc.), and photo gear, light tripods, etc.
I’m looking to see how many are interested first before further planning this. :slight_smile:

Good luck on your get together. l wish you all the best.

Canadians? BBQ? Who knew?

I’m in for some BBQ if you are willing to post.

we discovered a technique that allows us to use a bbq without melting the roof off the igloo or dying from monoxide poisoning

Yes that works :party:

Awww, now where’s the fun in that? :party: A BBQ isn’t a BBQ unless there is massive property damage and a good poisoning or two…

It'd be fun to have a get together and see the effect of all those lumens. I was counting my lumens yesterday. I'm at about 16 thousand lumens.

last i heard Cellino and Barnes were thinking of moving to Canada, but the lack of electricity may keep them away

it is also difficult to prove damages when all thats left of your roof is a puddle of water that could have come from anywhere

Im still trying to see if there are enough in the area interested to organize a meet. So far im guessing just 3 or 4 of us so far.

Now tape them all together with a handle and rig a common-switch…

Wish I could come guys, but I’m a west coast boy trapped out in southeast asia.