SP31V2.0 LH351D version are available on sofirnlight website

Any SST20 leds available that are below 4000k?

[quote=MoreLumens]

2700K is available

link: https://sofirnlight.com/sst20-emitter-p0055.html

When will the BLF LT1 be back in stock?

When will you have the SP31 V2 Tail Switch and 18650 tube(for SP40 and SP31 V2) availabe on the site?

I guess it will restock in early April

Is the Sofirn SP32A V2.0 host that you have added to your site available only in black or also in blue, no-ano, silver or gold?

The home site link in the first post doesn’t work.

No thanks are needed …. :wink:

Now sell only black SP32A V2.0 host. If colored host have stock, we will add it into our website in the future.

We should update it :person_facepalming:
Updated…Thanks :wink:

Make sure you finalise your item selection before logging in to Paypal. If you log in to Paypal but decide cancel and go back before confirming payment, an unpaid order will have been created in the system and your new user discount will be used up.

Yes :+1:

Sofirn, could you please add more stock for the SST20 and the LH351D if you have them available? I would like to order a few in 2700K and 5000K.

Do you maybe have some hosts of the SP36 or the BLF Q8 and some parts like switches and MCPCBs? That would be much appreciated.

Hosts of SP36 and BLF Q8 accessories are available on sofirnlight website. But SST20-2700K is out of stock.

Just ordered some LEDs. Great service, thank you :+1:

When will IF25 mcpcb and driver be available?

Many thanks for adding the SP36 host and the BLF Q8 accessories to your site. :+1: :sunglasses: Do you maybe have the Q8 as host version as well?

It is a really great service from you that you listen to all suggestions on BLF. A comment on your thread is enough and the next day the requested products or informations are provided. Awesome! :crown:

Does the SP36 host include the MCPCB and LED alignment pieces? What about the reflector? There's not much info/details, but great price!

The picture shows a driver though.

No driver, led, MCPCB(DTP copper plate) Which accessories are useful for DIY? :question:

I can’t sure. Maybe two days later.