SP31V2.0 LH351D version are available on sofirnlight website

It looks great. But it is hard to get this color for us at present

I like the C01S best in blue, orange and green. Looks like Sofirn is testing the colored anodizations for the BLF LT1. :sunglasses:

Sofirn, I would have three questions to ask you:
Could you please add stock of the SP36 Anduril driver?
Would you sell a bare Q8 XHP50 MCPCB (without leds)?
Is the blue color the same as the old one or is it a new shade?

1. Yes, we will add stock of the SP36 Anduril driver;
  2. We want to sell XHP50 MCPCB, but not now, maybe early August
  3. The blue now is deeper than the old one. But it is hard to say how much deeper.

Now SP36 BLF Anduril is available in 4000K and 2700K

LINK

Thank you, Sofirn, for the fast and accurate reply. :+1:

It would be nice if you could add more stock of the SP36 Anduril driver soon because I want to order one.

How nice. Got some of your 2700K LH351D. Love it :+1: .

Added 15 SP36 Anduril drivers

2700K is warm

Thank you, Sofirn. I will order soon.

Could you please tell me the color bin of your 5300K-5700K XHP50.2 3V leds? Are they a 2A, 2B, 2D or 2C bin?

we only have this XHP50B-0-2CO-K20-AO-B-02 3V

Who wouldn’t prefer warm over cold if he isn’t a polar bear? :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

What’s the news about Q8 4*XHP50.2(3V)?

Just saw a SC31 PRO listed on sofirnlight.

https://sofirnlight.com/sc31-pro-2000-lumen-with-battery-p0134.html

Apparently Anduril and type C charging.

My question is what is the emmiter? Say 6500K and 2000 lumens.
Does it come with a battery?

I saw it, too! I was about to order it, but not sure if it’s possible to do an emitter swap… so I held off. Sofirn usually glues the bezels.

I’m guessing it’s a SST40.
Looks like they added a listing for a bare SST40 6500K emitter. Maybe they stocked them for this light. The claimed “2000” lumens makes sense with this LED.

Other differences I noticed with the “PRO” version is a black clip and the tailcap has a lanyard hole. No mention of a magnet though.

I will very likely buy one. Just want to know exactly what it is first.

Glue never stopped anyone. They use varying amounts of glue so some are easy and some are less easy but a vice or some pliers does the trick. I have a vice with rubber on the jaws and use an old cut up leather belt and clamp it down. That is usually enough leverage

You have a good point, there. I bet that’s correct. If it really is an SST40, wouldn’t it also be likely that the driver is a 4A or 5A constant current design? There is a magnetic tailcap available in the parts & accessories drop-down menu. In fact, the magnetic tailcap page actually has a combo with the SC31 Pro at the bottom of the page which makes the tailcap free. You lose the lanyard hole, though.

True, if you’ve got the tools and means. :slight_smile: I wonder if Sofirn would sell the host and driver separately, though. Less mess!

No, if it’s Anduril and Sofirn and 2000lm it’s a FET for sure

Trust me you dont want to assemble an e-switch with USB charging from scratch in this small of host. It’s MUCH easier to get the bezel off.

Looks like the page for the SC31 PRO has been updated.
More pictures and confirms SST40. Included battery is the 3000mah one.

The description in the link says SST40.