Spammer

Just sent them a friendly PM , perhaps we should all do the same

Anyone know how to do a denial-of-service attack?

(Just kidding ;) DoS attacks are illegal...)

I was just thinking the same thing...perhaps we should ask 4chan..?

The spammer probably isn't even from Gochinamall. He is probably from the competition. It's hard to tell with these vendors. They clearly don't get it so it's hard to figure them out.

That's why I wouldn't allow any to dominate this site unless they clean up their act. It's been suggested that they post in the Dealer section but why have a Dealer Section if all they are doing is posting some random product?

If you are going to have "dealers" though make them sign up as a dealer and only give them access to that forum.

10 "mark as spamm" actions = 5 days bann and first warning. After that, another 10 spamms = user deleted (second warning :bigsmile: )

Here is the reply from my strongly worded pm (which I will not post because I cannot be bothered censoring it):

"Oh no,At first,We are really really sorry for your forum,Due to Our Stupid Staff made serious a mistake right now for our forum,I have lessoned him,and do not allow him to operate this account in the future ,I make sure the same thing will not be happened like today,Hope director give us a chance.Thanks"

LOL. I hate spammers, but I kind of wonder if the poor dude who probably wanted to drum up some business and didn't know any better still has all his digits. ;)

Low orbit ion cannon or, better yet, a SYN flood if their systems are not protected, don't do it though...

they are back. user 2011CB

...and now they're gone:)