Stainless Steel Bezel for C8

It looks better than expected.

I kinda like it . I mean it is different. I also would like just a plane one , no design what so ever.

Great to see those pics J-Dub74!
I see why Simon is not happy
Just a C8 design and then screwed on a clear one should bring a smile on his and lots of others faces!

i have this ultrafire c8 with SS bezel and after 4 years , it is one of my favorite , great thrower 200 yards + , stock 3.8 AMP.

The stainless steel Convoy bezel project has been resurrected thanks to help from a friend. :smiley:

You may want to check this thread again… Would you pay $6 for a stainless steel C8 bezel by Convoy?

The first batch is done. The listing should be up soon in the Convoy store. :+1:

Hmm…
Brushed and sharp edges…

Looking good, I like it. :+1:

Looks very nice!
chamfered beautiful!

I cant wait !!

Dang dude…does anything make you happy? :stuck_out_tongue:

I like it! Brushed and sharp edges, perfectly tactical, you can really do some damage with that if need be! :smiley: And if the guy gets away, there’ll be enough DNA in the microgrooves of the brushed finish to ID him from the hospital call. :wink:

Puppies and kittens. :slight_smile:

I am not a fan of the brushed metal look for bezels but it may suit the older C8 better the darker black ones. It won’t draw as much attention. This is the one thing I hate about the klarus XT12GT make it look cheap.

You can always polish it shiny I guess.

Stainless steel is stonger then alloy so that is the main reason why you would buy one. As long as I can see the light is on while facing. Down I’m happy.

Stainless steel can take some abuse such as dropped light or thrown in a tool box much better than an aluminum alloy bezel. When polished, this abuse ends up relatively quickly showing enough scratches and scars to appear almost brushed. So a brushed finish covers the slight scrapes and scars a light tends to receive much better and is cheaper than having to polish the bezel. That’s probably why Simon went with the brushed finish, more realistic and durable.

Looking for this SS bezel on Simon’s site, not seeing it. Having to look for it is putting a lot of stuff in my shopping cart though! Clever, isn’t he? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yeah, looks good J-dub. Can’t wait to get one and sand blast it.

Or heat treat it :sunglasses:

Banggood listed it at 3.49$ price. But it’s under restocking so only can get an alert on arrival like the clear S2+.
Here it is