Status for 2017

We are lucky to have HKJ here.

I have follow many of his reviews to know which products are good to buy :slight_smile:

Cheers man

HKJ, many thanks for your excellent and comprehensive work!
I check your reviews regularly and find them really useful not only for flashalolics.

Thanks for everything you do, HKJ.

You're a real asset to BLF!

Thanks for all the time you put into this!
Your site is great resource.

Thanks for your contributions here. Many times have I looked up a product to see if you have dissected it.
:+1: :beer:

Djozz said it all. Thanks. :beer:

Thanks for all the kind words.
I do not need sponsorship and at the current time I do not receive donations (Except products to test).

Thanks for all you do HKJ! I always check your reviews before I buy my flashlight stuff.

You must have a closet full of products!

I do, I try to give a lot of the stuff away, but all I know have just about all the chargers and batteries they want.

If you're looking for another charger/analyzer to test - the Accupower IQ338XL seems very versatile, but I would like to see what it's really doing under the hood:

www.amazon.com/AccuPower-Charger-IQ338XL

Thanks for all the reviews, very useful. Your multimeter index is great I’m just about to buy a new one.

Thank you for all you do HKJ! You are one of the greatest assets to all of us here on BLF! :+1:

Your Sir are truly a remarkable human being! :wink:

Happy Healthy and Prosperous New Year to you and yours! :beer:

Hello, HKJ.

Maybe you have a YR1035 ?

I have a very interest link for you, and not for you only. :wink:

http://radiokot.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=52829&sid=a1d670d8dc32ba5246be3b92b646ec75

BR,

I do, but I have not had time to look at it.

Good news.

Please, take a time in the near future to review.
I am very interested the Table of comparative measurements in volts, YR1035 vs FLUKE8846A, on different batteries, from 1S1P to 23(24)S1P with liIon, via 1S1P step.

BR,

P.S. My first post has editing.:wink:

Is there a thread for USB power supply suggestions?

BTW: thanks for showing the possibilty of putting a table of contents into a post. I didn’t realize this was possible here.

Here: Review request for HKJ [USB Power Devices]

It isn’t, that is standard html coding and related to the way I do my website.

Thanks!

[quote=HKJ]

Yes, of course, that does make it a bit tedius. Still, I just added one here.

Your work is highly appreciated. Great to have all the best and highly detailed reviews of so many batteries, chargers and testing equipment in one place!

Hello, HKJ.

From you Review (http://www.lygte-info.dk/review/InternalResistanceMeterYR1035 UK.html) ?