suggestions for Flashlight EDC

hello I’m looking for Flashlight EDC cheap and economical with AAA battery. I was looking at some of the web store and find an interesting one for me. “Amazon.com*v_sp_detail_page”:Amazon.com*=v_sp_detail_page
is this good? whether in accordance with the price and completeness,please advice from you guys thank you …

Yes, good light. Small. Good light for the size and several handy levels of light.

what about the price? is it proper? because I lately many other needs as well :bigsmile:

You could also enter to win one for free…https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/37244 :bigsmile:

Available from Banggood for $9.99.

Send a PM message to M4D M4X to see if he has any discount codes.

CORRECTION: All Sold Out.

I have nothing to add to this thread. Anyone ever post just to get notices when there is an update?

If you look at the original post there is a subscribe button below it, when you look at your subscribed threads in your account, it also shows if there are any new posts and how many, for each of your subscribed threads, you can then just click those numbers to catch up.

Thanks.

so confused :smiley:

Is your mom a sokkar mom?

really ?

Doc Vo, you need to log into your Sokor12 account when responding in this thread.

Otherwise, everything is a little confusing. ;)

fenix makes some good AAA lights but they are about $20

up to you but. I just got a s2 convoy host put a xpg2 in with a 105c driver with only 4 chips for 1.4amps and have a 18350 tube coming for it.so should be good for 4-500 lumens on high and about 130 on med excellent beam .imho

As someone who drools over all the AAA-sized lights, I think the best economy value at the moment is this: BLF348 GB round 2 Bright with good tint, simple and well-made, beautiful, and 10440 can be used. I EDC a Tank007 E09, somewhat more expensive but with 3 modes also 10440 compatible. Fenix is better quality but IMHO not worth the extra cost. I haven’t tried these, but the Manker “Boney” is also well-liked as is the Olight I3s. For AAA only, the Hugsby XP-1 is also a good choice.

Not much else offers the value these lights do right now. You can get cheaper lights but they’re not good ones so why bother? Choose by the features you like and you will be happy with any of the above lights.

Phil

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_261156.html

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_137418.html

Use tracking or you might not get your order!

I agree with Tank007 E09. I have seen many articles and I started to like Tank007 E09. but there are some I do not like such Tank007 E09 has 3 modes, this setting is high - medium - Low no strobe or SOS mode. This is automatic?

All are 3 mode and they always start on the same mode, there is no mode memory.

Someone please correct me i I am wrong.

The Tank 007 E09 has only 3 modes- H/M/L- no hidden modes or strobes. Mine always starts on Hi after 20 seconds rest, but if turned off then back on within a few seconds mine returns to the last mode used. So the modes in normal use will be always H-M-L in that order. I had a Fenix E05 which was very similar in every way but it was always L-M-H, and as I usually need Hi first it was harder for me to use. If you like to start on Lo first, then the Fenix is the better choice.

The Tank has some visible PWM in all modes, but for me it is not enough to be objectionable. The Fenix was much better in that regard. Some people are more sensitive to PWM so that may matter to you. This is the only fault I can find with the E09. Neither has a true “moonlight’ power on Lo.

As I said, choose by the features you want and none of the lights recommended to you here will be a bad choice. With the low prices you can even have a few different ones to choose from based on your planned use.

Phil