Sunwayman D40A XM-L2 980 Lumens (4xAA)----- $49.99 Shipped ----- CW or NW --- EXPIRED

From what I read, I don't think I read one negative comment about either tint from any user. Even selfbuilt himself praises the D40A NW despite the fact it has a slight green tinge. Seems to me, that you can't go wrong with either one. I'm now thinking of getting a 3rd one, and letting Vinh mod it, to see if it's really worth getting modded.

Holy CRAP!!! 1480 lumens from a vinh modded D40A running on 4xAA. Wow!!! I'm SOLD!!! Might just have to get all my D40A modded. Thanks for that find Shimey!!!

Hmm, not as attractive deal if you have to pay for shipping like I do :weary: great light thou.

D40A is a great light and that’s a great price. I paid much more for mine but I’m not complaining. Well worth what I paid for it.

Back atcha. Thanks for this deal.

And yeah. Be careful going here. Much money to be disappeared.

I cancelled the cancel with Banggood, BTW. I now have both CW and NW coming. Will decide which I like and probably sell the other here…

couldn’t resist on ordering a nw version. i already have a cw.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!

We got offered some bargains on Gen 3 Eneloops (Rouge and UOMO) here, I ended up with 40 AA and 16AAA. If they had a sale again, Id buy more just because.

This is a bit o a bargain isnt it…

Lol, Ok I take it back. 3 of the Sunwayman D40A only take 12 of my eneloops, so what do I do with the other 50+ AA eneloops left over? Buy more D40A? I did say 4 was my sweet spot. If the wife finds out, I am in big trouble!

well, none available anymore at Banggood, figures! By the time I watched all the reviews and decided to order one they were out. Neal said he would contact the manufacturer about getting some more … not holding my breath however. What a great light!

I read 7 pages of Vinnies D40Avn. He’s asking $99 I believe and people rave about it!

what a great price… damn these days Banggood remind me of the Wallbuys’s crazy sale, my wallet is lot thinner these day :_(
if I didn’t have one of these… I would definitely grab one as it is brighter and nicer looking too than my Nitecore EA4

psst… anyone wants to buy NIB nitecore EA4? :bigsmile:

Just talk to banggood and they told me that it's OK to order and that they will ship out the new order's next Monday or Tuesday, as that's when they plan to get more in stock. So not too bad, waiting for them to ship 4-5 days at this $50 price. Get it while you can, because I have no idea how long this sale will last at this price!

I'm not sure how I feel about that $99 D40Avn. that twice as much as the light cost! For that much money, I will just try the driver mod myself. Heck I could buy 2 D40A and ducktape them together, lol! After looking at the reviews though, this flashlight looks like a piece of cake to take apart and mod! At least I hope so :)

hahaha, very very, very funny.

And I tried to resist, but it was futile at this price. Ordered the NW version.

I came to the conclusion that this was the best multi AA out there to compliment my Zebra SC52w and H52Fw. Had been able to resist and instead justified the StarryLight SA-22 group buy (which I just received and like very much for the price/value). Then this opportunity came along and had to order the NW…to resist this deal was futile for me as well.

Now I’ve got all the lights I need and have no plans to buy any more in the foreseeable future. Ha! It’s a sickness I tell ya…

Yeah, I’ve got all the lights I need,………plus about 40 more

resistance was futile for me also. Especially after watching the reviews. I had e-mailed Neal because they ran out of stock. He said they were getting 60 more on Mon. or Tuesday so not to worry. BUT, he said this when the counter on their site said 37 sold. This morning over 130 had been sold it said. So that certainly is more than the 60. I placed an order anyway, CW, and we’ll see what happens. Would be my best light for sure.

Man you guys are weak! Just kidding

I would make a gentlemens bet money that this is a BOLD face lie! The sickness is spreading!

I waited 10 months for this light to drop under $50, and I don't mind them taking a week, or even 2 (hopefully not) for them to ship mines! As long as I get these babies 30-45 days from now, I will be one happy camper this summer! I find it a crapshoot wondering how long something will take from China. Seller ships an item and I can get it in 11 days flat, and that same seller can ship another item the same way and it gets to me 35-45 days later.

I have come to the conclusion that I truly believe it's just luck of the draw on which cargo container your item goes into, and on which boat that cargo container gets on to, on its maiden voyage to the US.

Mine shipped this morning.

Well…. I answered the “which tint” question and ordered one of each :open_mouth:

Hmmm… do you think it will be possible to get this same deal in the first days of May? :_(

good thing for you they didn’t have more tint choices :slight_smile:

the tint choice was a hard one for me, I ended up going for more lumens. I will put some diffuser film on the lens. This will be the hardest waiting time ever for me. Should have paid the extra $15 and bought it from Amazon and got it in 2 days.