Sunwayman D40A XM-L2 980 Lumens (4xAA)----- $49.99 Shipped ----- CW or NW --- EXPIRED

Ya, after I seen the comparison shots of that MM15 vinh did, I was blown away. That is one light that I will be getting in the near future, as I am a stickler for flooders. Might be my first Vinh light ever, lol.

Really bummed right now. I ordered NW and a CW version showed up today.

I guess that I will be selling it, I have no use for a cool white version.

Contact banggood, as that's not what you ordered. I'm sure they will do something about it.

bah this isn’t making me feel very good…ordered a NW also…i’m gonna complain if I get a CW…that’s not what I wanted

Crap... have yet to test mine. Ordered NW, if I got CW I will be kind of irked. Had the same problem with FT in the past, they offered me a discount on buying a second one as recompense.

Look at the sticker on the bottom of the box. Mine actually shows “CW”. That didn’t give me a warm feeling so i popped some eneloops in it, yep, cool white.

My “NW” D40A.

I sent an email to BG customer service. We will see what they will do.

I ordered a neutral as well and am really hoping for a neutral. I wouldn’t have bought a CW version. Mine’s in New York right now, so I should have it sometime next week. On BG’s website, they called it a “natural white” and I wonder if they will use that to weasel out of providing an actual neutral tint.

Deal is DEAD……waited too long.

I think you entered wrong code, I just tried it and its working.

I’m almost certain that Sunwayman put a “Neutral White” sticker on every box containing a neutral white version themselves, as depicted here:

I think this demonstrates the association between “neutral white” and “natural white”, and the fact that in a few cases at least, BG have made mistakes by putting natural white barcodes on boxes without neutral white stickers.

Thanks, cainn. At least there is some hope I will get what I wanted.

Funny I popped this thread open to see comments on what people thought of their neutral white sunwayman lights ..

I have a different model with a 3B nw in it and it's just on the edge of green , not bad just not sexy nw .. this is not good news . I hope these are just isolated cases .

Sometimes you snooze and don't lose

I got mine today (suddenly showed up as “out for delivery” earlier today). It’s still daylight outside, but it is definitely neutral, the box marked just like in cainn’s picture. It has a very slight green tint which I didn’t notice until comparing it to a Nichia 219. Not as warm as some of my neutrals in the 4 and 5 range maybe. This light is very impressive. I’m a happy customer.

Mine is labeled just like Cainn's picture above, but it is most definitely cool white. Not 6500k, but definitely well over what I would consider to be warm (5000k).

Kinda disappointing.

I ordered from another company after I cancelled with banggood…. but my labels look different than those …

My labels are a metallic gold colored. I’d almost question whether or not those are real.

EDIT: Pics

You are right. Banggood website is a little wonky. Yesterday code didn’t work….today it does, hooray! :smiley:

Thats interesting…

Oh, I was talking my dad into buying this monster at the current deal. He currently has a fenix e21. Is that the real deal??

And any estimate when this promo will end? My dad wants to be able to see it first in action and I have to wait the shipping of the giveaway I won from illumination supply :slight_smile:

It better be the right one, else bg is f*!