SUNWAYMAN SALE!! + 10% OFF-

Wow, their prices are really low low low.. Looks a bit like DD sometimes ;)

Olight i3 $15.95 for example.. i2 $19.95 (free shipping USA only)
Fenix E05 $14.95
No free shipping for that one

(sorry, Im not really into the higher priced lights, so thats why im not sure if there are any better deals out there)

Yea but then they charge $7 plus in shipping back on. The Sunwayman have free shipping too. I'm honeslty thinking about getting the Sunwayman T20CS for like $79 and change.

I see them a lot on ebay and they seem to have competitive prices. I never bothered to check their website though. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Olight S35 $55.75 and Olight S65 $61.15 after using OLIGHT10 coupon, both with FREE SHIPPING!

Fenix TK70 $161.06 after using FENIX10 coupon! The lowest on ebay recently went for $209.50 and that was on auction.

I'm really fond of the S35 but it's just so tough investing in a light that isn't lithium-ion compatible.

Sorry, this is a "Sunwayman sale" thread but it seems this seller is having fantastic prices on all brands!

Yeah but AA are dirt cheap. Invest in some LSD Nimh and your set to go.

Oh I know, and I'm actually trying to transition myself off of lithium-ion for daily use. I really only need it for powerful lights. I like the comfort of knowing my lights are powered by relatively inexpensive and common batteries. Also, they're safe for everyone to use. I've been an eneloop user since they've been on the market here in the USA and I'm still happy with them :)

Another great feature of the Olight S35/S65 is the side switch. What a concept!

I've been using eneloops ever since I bought my tk41 over 6months ago and I have yet had to recharge them. Then again I rarely use it. Shelf life seems very impressive. I use the new and improved eneloops, they seem to last forever. I also like the side switch feature and the simple design. Price is very tempting , too bad I'm broke :-(

Olight S35 & S65 are good prices though! Thinking whether pull the trigger for S65.

Olight M21-X for $55 shipped!

• Brand: Olight
  • Lumens: 600
  • LED: CREE XM-L
  • Modes: (4) Low, Med, High, Strobe
  • Battery Usage: (2) CR123A (included)
  • Weight: 123g
  • Dimensions: 145.5mm L x 40.2mm Diameter
  • Material: Type III Hard Anodized Anti Abrasive Finish
  • Included Accessories: (2) CR123A Batteries, Battery Magazine, Diffuser, Holster, (2) Spare O-Rings, Lanyard

That's a pretty good deal if you're looking for this type of light. Seems to be in the same category as the Solarforce M6 but presumably of better quality. It has a little bit bigger reflector and is about the same length.

I got an email today saying my v10r and batteries were shipping out.

Prices are back to normal cost. :frowning:

Wow, I see that the Olight M20S-X is up to $95...just ordered it last night for $55. Glad I just made it under the wire. No buyer's remorse here!

Great timing. lol . Its too bad because I was going to order myself a M21X :O . Enjoy you're M20S-X! My T40cs shipped today.:-) Why not the M21X ? Better all around IMO. It was also cheaper.

Great timing. lol . Its too bad because I was just about to order myself one too :O . Enjoy you're M20S-X! My T40cs shipped today.:-) Why not the M21X ? Better all around IMO. It was also cheaper. [/quote]

Honestly, I don't know that much about either...what makes the M21X better? I'm just wondering if I need to force some buyer's remorse on...

Honestly, I don't know that much about either...what makes the M21X better? I'm just wondering if I need to force some buyer's remorse on...

[/quote]

The M21X has a larger and deeper reflecor. It is also a bit brighter at 600lm. It does not have a side switch on the tailcap (Pro/Con). Check out goingears review on them on youtube. http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=t1a3-CITWhw

I'll let you know in a few days. I ordered my TK41 from this seller. It should be here by Friday.

Order shipped today :slight_smile:

Woohoo! My Sunwayman V60c is on the way

My V10r is out for delivery! I should have taken the day off to wait on it, but it will be there when I get home I guess...

:-) Did you get for $113 with coupon ?

Haha. My T40cs should be here tomorrow or Saturday....should've pulled the trigger on the V10r when they were on sale.:-(