Sunwayman V11R Giveaway... but wait, there's more!

ooooH OOOOh....I'd like it coz I ain't won a dam thing yet.

oooH OOOOh...I'd like it coz it's warm and I ain't got one of dem neder..

oohhh oooohh......Please count me in...

Lucky Lucky Lucky...

Thanks!

I want to participate in the draw.

What a wonderfull light! Very nice desing!

I currently dont own any light which uses this kind of battery. Also I dont have any light with adjustment of light output with this type of "variable" control. My most expensive light is the itp A3 eos, the other lights are "cheap chinese" lights such as ultrafire.

Would be nice to win this little monster!

I really appreciate the chance. Oh yeah! Only on BLF! BLF is great!

Thanks to all people who make this possible!

Hi there. I would love to win this gorgeous little flashlight simply because it's just that.... A gorgeous little flashlight !

Yahoooooooo

Running out of time...

Thank you for offering a raffle..it's good to see and a great way to open your doors to us.

Good luck with your endeavors!

I always wanted to try an infinitely adjustable light.

And I like CR123 lights

thanks for doing this

-S

Hmmm short of 200 entries still. I was hoping we would be able to give 2 away :)

I would love to win one of these V11R, because I think it would be the perfect EDC. I currently EDC a V10R Anniversary Edition, which is neutral. I have a V11R and like it's style and feel better, but the cool white is just not ideal, so I think a warm V11R would be perfect!

And those of us late to the game just get to cry in our beer. Just imagine how many times I could bug the crap out of my wife with a light like that...

The last giveaway missed my post number by one. Maybe This is the one. The light looks nice and would be my first magnetic control light.Thanks again.

when's the draw? for hell...the wait is killing us softly

I would love to have this Sunwayman flashlight because I rarely win anything, and if I win it that would make it that much more special.

So all you have to do is tell me I'm the winner and you will make my day.

Four reasons why I would like to have the V11R. I never owned a light with a magnetic control ring. I never owned a light that takes CR123A or RCR123A batteries. I newer owned a Sunwayman and finally I never owned a light with a warm (3000-3500k) XM-L T4 LED.

B.S. I'm not a member before April 1st so I'm excluded from this give away......... B.S.

Because my wife is getting fed up with my constant use of our laptop looking for a light , and "you have to be in it to win it"

I would like to win this light, because it looks like a great edc. And i do not have a single cr123 light yet. Also i would like to test the magnetic control ring.

I want this light because of the quality variable brightness control. It also hi-cri warm led which I wanted to find out if it really matters. And yeah the cool magnetic control ring. I also never win raffles but If I win this.. woohooo!

I just love my V10A quality and output, but I want something more powerful and smaller. Xm-L and 16340 battery seems to be the only way to go. Also, the v11R is more atractive than V10A with that sexy SS like bazel and metal button. I've been playingsome neutral Xm-l's and with their creamy output with my cheap chinese flashlights, but an EDC with 500Lum warm output would be just awesome.

In 1 hour and 10 minutes...

Yes!