Supbeam X60 Group Buy - Interest and Discussion Thread - Dangerous problem discovered!

Well, let me know the arrangements and price, but count me in on this buy, thanks for the effort Flashpilot.

Flo

I/we worked too hard on this for too long to take any chances of someone with deep pockets ruining it for everyone. My efforts through other vendors in this GB began before Christmas! You know how Murphy’s Law works, and Im one to cover my bases where ever I can. When crunch time hits, you all deserve an equal chance with an advanced warning.

I just spoke with Mr. Admin and he can provide. He needs to do some testing but thinks he can set up a link for me click that will send all my recipients a PM while keeping each of them invisible to one another. Thanks SB!

I’d like to know the price too. Add me to the list.

Definitely the right decision to forget the batteries.
Thanks for all the work you’re going to do.

Sure you only want 1 light for all your work? :stuck_out_tongue:

Please PM me when ready.

As I stated before I might be interested depending on price, PM when available

ryan, mine was glued. The pale sky blue very sticky threadlock kind of glue that doesn’t even want to easily come out of the threads with the point of an ATS-34 blade. Said threads are now clean and clear. :wink:

Please add "KnotSoMuch" to the notification list. Thank you FP!

I’m also interested if the price is right. Thanks.

I WANT ONE NOW!! - add me to the list please

Thanks for your work FP.

I'm interested and would like a PM on price when the time comes.

I’d like a PM on the price too, please.

Hello FP, please PM me also when you can. Thank you for all of your hard work on this GB!

Add me to the list please :slight_smile: And a PM with the price (when you are allowed to say it) would be cooL :smiley:

Light looks very good.
Please add my name to the list to have price PM to me.

Thanks for all you work on this :slight_smile:

I can be interested, depends on price…

Please add me to the list with price and instructions. Thanks

I am in

I’m also interested if the price is good. Can you please add me to the list?
Thanks

Me too, at least to see the price. Probably STILL can’t afford it, but I can dream… Thanks for your efforts.

Please add me to the list also