Super Thrower----BTU. Shocker 3xCREE XM-L U2 3x18650 Super Power Flashlight

Will there will be an update of the BTU shocker with XML L2 LED ? Its the only thing that keep me away from buying one right now. :slight_smile:

BTU Shocer CREE XM-L2 U2 version available now. XML2 with copper sinpad
http://www.fancyflashlights.com/goods.php?id=446

Ric

Ric - your web page is not listing this (XM-L2 U2/SinkPAD), only XM-L2 T6's. Are the U2's 1A or 1C tint?

They are U2 1B or 3C tint

Thanks
Ric

OMG you should offer these options earlier Ric! |(

What’s the difference between the CW (what tint is the CW?) and the 1B? Looks like from the ansiwhite chart, 1B is on the cold white side, which is what I like. I’m thinking about getting one.

I am also a little bit confused ,99$ BTU is without sinc pad and with xm-l u2 leds and for 15$ more we can have xm-l2 u2 and sinc pad?

I don't think they are true "SinkPAD"'s, waiting for Ric to confirm. I think they just meant copper stars, but may not be a direct thermal path. For $99, the cool white option is a XML U2.

Hi Ric,

Can you tell us more about the “sinkpads”? Are they real “sinkpad” branded copper sinkpads? Also, your description on your web page makes no mention of copper mcpcb’s, stars or sinkpads that I could find.

Is the base price now back up to $120 for the standard T6 1A Cool White? No more $99 deal?

Also, do you sell the BTU driver separately? (not the DRY driver) If so, please post a link.

Many thanks!

Good questions. I would like to hear the answers too..

I can answer one of them: $99 deal is still on "Promotion price:$99.0" "Residual time: 22days"

On this page: http://www.fancyflashlights.com/goods.php?id=648, he says sinkpad but the pic shows one of those cheap copper stars, so...

Ah, so we are deducing copper stars for the shocker. :smiley:

Looks like the photos show an insulative layer on his mcpcb’s.

Oh Rik… :slight_smile:

Has anyone xm-l2 u2 btu?

paypal sent for xm-l2 u2 model!

You like your Shocker? I ordered two yesterday.

so has anyone ordered one of these ? how are they? i see one for $120 is that worth the price? and is it really the lumen it says it is?

Yes, I bought two of them, both with the XM-L2 U2 and Dry driver as thats the only option left. Easily 3500lm, throws like a beast, dedome to blow down large spotlights, but stock has plenty of spill. Built very solid, tiny details reveal it isn’t a $300 light but insignificant.

ok cool i may get one, is this a reputable place to get one? Loading...

is 120 a good price ? or do you know of one better ?

CODE:CLNY

What’s the code drop it down to? I can’t login to use the code, at work.