Supfire A6 5-Mode Cree XML-T6 700LM LED Flashlight (2x18650, Black) now $17.99 Shipped to US,3 days only @MyLED.COM

code: BLFa6

Use the code the reduce the price .3 days only .

Particular light is known to be a good potential host for a quad

Specs ;

Type: LED Flashlights
Power Source: Battery
Battery Type: 1*18650(Not Include)
Emitter: Cree XM-L T6
Total Emitters: 1
Range(m): 50-80
Brightness(Lumen): 700
Lamp Life-span(hrs): 100000
Waterproof: IP65
Brand: Supfire
Switch Mode: 5(High > Mid > Low > Strobe > SOS)
Body Color: Black
Body Material: Aluminum alloy
Certificate: CE,RoSH,MSDS,SGS
Dimension(cm): 13*2.7
Package Contents:
-Hand Strap
-Flashlight

Link : http://www.myled.com/p2375-supfire-a6-5-mode-cree-xml-t6-700lm-led-flashlight-2x18650-black.html

Thanks for the deal. I also wanted to let people know that they can still take the Survey for these guys and get $25 off of $50. With that deal they have a couple lights that are priced pretty good even after you factor in shipping.

$5.33 shipping kills it

Even with shipping (and even with the standard shipping with the tracking), it’s the best price for the A6-T6, plus you don’t have to can pay with Paypal vs. messing with DHgate (and then not receiving the light (yet) - mine from DHgate seller is still “in transit”, somewhere).

EDIT: Full disclosure, I (among possibly others?) had been asking myled for a code.

EDIT 2: I was talking with respect to shipping to U.S. I’m not sure what shipping would be to Romania. Is that $5.33 relative to (on top of) the shipping price to the U.S.?

No, the $18 includes the $5.33 shipping price for me. The ordering system is a little deceiving, showing you the shipping price in the final stage of ordering. I really don’t know if this is worth $18, seeing how it will probably be gutted and modded.

The other cheaper equivalent (for a quad host) is the Uniquefire C108S, but it doesn’t have a clip and the A6-T6 is supposedly better quality. I posted a pic review on the C108S here:

The pictures show the 'old batch' A6-T6, with flatter ano, which is just a tiny bit a bit nicer than the newer batch that farfarled sells now. Not that you are guaranteed to get that version of course, with these sellers you never know what you get before you have it in your hands...

Btw, the title on the website wrongly states 2x18650, it is one.

Just got 2 for $34 shipped, the blfa6 code is not needed if you take the 60sec survey!

Edit: to bad it’s not that good of a deal still, when I bought my original batch of 5 I paid the same $17/ea.

On your edit, do you mean at DHgate? It’s $22.41 now, it looks like?

Yep.

I purchased 2 lights on 10/9, today I received 2 extremely cheap 2-bay chargers. Usually I wouldnt be concerned but this store does not take paypal. I'm not concerned cause I still paid with my PP company credit card so I'm definitely covered but its concerning, at least till it gets resolved.