Supfire F3-L2 CREE XM-L2 LED flashlight for $6.90 shipped (18650 or 3 x AAA)

Hi, I saw this deal and jumped in, bought 2, paid by PayPal on Mar 13, but haven’t heard from MyLED.com other than a confirmation of payment and order #. Can I expect a notification when shipped? It’s been a week…

Took 11 days from paying to sending with my order.

hi MauiSon, welcome to BLF !

I already received 2 of these F3's from MyLed in separate orders, so that is a good sign. But in general chinese sellers are not very generous or accurate with notifications or tracking, so do not expect much of that.

If you want to be a happy customer from chinese sellers, just order stuff without many expectations on how and when, or even if, it arrives, as part of the deal of buying cheap. Then you will be happily surprised how much stuff actually arrives in reasonable time and in good order :-)

I ordered 3-9 and got shipping notification 3-19. Tracking works

Thanks all, I can be patient. Now for some good batteries . . .

Order 6 Supfire F3 L2s nine days ago, from My LED, still have not shipped.

My 3 are in chicago

Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it’s usage limit! :frowning:

I bought one of these the first time they popped up on sale and have played with it for the past 3 weeks or so and agree with tom E and others that it's one of the nicer zoomies at around the 10$ price tag .My overall opinion is it's as good or better than the zeusray ...both being worthwhile lights .....Thanks MyLed for the deal ..sadly it got to slickdeals and i'm sure that ruined availability to lots of Blf members .

Wish I saw that they came back on sale again I would have definitely bought a few more

I have two now and one still in the mail. They make very nice hosts and you can get 100kcd throw out of these if tweaked well.

They do have an unreliable switch though, with not too much effort you can fit an Omten switch in the switch housing (it is a tiny bit bigger, I had to cut away a bit of the plastic bit that holds the switch) and it helps if you solder the tail spring to the switch lead (in stock form it is just pressed against it), and put a blob of solder to the other switch lead to make it press against the side better. This makes sense if you see the assembly, but I could at a picture if someone interested.

Got my 3 today - very nice lights, good for modding.

the driver is 21mm, but underneath the 22mm part, there is 21mm. so you can push a 21mm driver or adapter board in there.

I have a lathe, so I cut the whole pill by 4mm - now even long protected cells like the Samsung 26F fits perfectly.

I modded one with a unknown-Bin XM-L2 (one of those blueish-white the chinese build in) - dedomed and one with a 3D XM-L2 - both with the 2,8A Driver.
The difference between the dedomed and the domed one are vigorous. Around factor 4 - the dedomed one fits into the domed one 4 times…

I like those more than my 3 SK98 clones :slight_smile:

THanks a lot for showing us that deal!

Yes, this is very nice.

I like the threaded cover that goes over an insulating disk and screws down to hold the 16mm emitter snug in the cutout space on the solid pill
Never saw that anywhere else.

10mm square PC Rebel color emitter will drop perfectly into that circle, with the wire holes exposed.

I should've gotten my F3-L2s yesterday OR today, but USPS decided to flop on their deliveries two days in a row. Now I have to wait until Monday. :sad:

Mine are stuck in a Chicago black hole for 4 days along with 3 other packages

Be ready for some chinese letters and a long number.
Looks like a store-number from AliExpress, but I haven’t found anything yet…

i think you're confusing your Supfires

thats the S5 with the chinese and numbers

the f3 L2 just says usa cree

bring back to life the coupon code :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure I answered a few minutes ago… Maybe I just clicked Preview

My only Supfires are the 3 F3’s I got some days ago:

Those are the ones I just received — with the “95105365” under four Chinese characters on one side, and “SupFire F3-L2” on the other.

防伪电话

Translated to english: “Security phone”