【SZFEIC】Announcing an exciting sampling event is about to begin!

Welcome.

I’m interested in testing the FC11 or SL40 the most, but I can definitely do multiple if you want; in return I can do a full thorough review and test including output, runtime, CCT, and CRI.

PS. You might want to call the FC11 something else, Wurkkos already make an FC11: Wurkkos FC11 LH351D 90 CRI 18650 LED Flashlight with Magnetic Tail 2 Groups USB-C Rechargeable

4 Thanks

It looks like some of these models have been available on amazon . com since April. 23.
Here they are comparing their model with what looks like an old olight keychain model. Come on that’s the best you can do? Looks like press and hold to turn on and press and hold to turn off. You should have come here a long time ago and we could have told you not to use that UI.
And of course everything is co co cold white.

Id be interested to review the FC11. It looks awesome and I feel Id have some use for a 21700 flashlight.

1 Thank

After navigating the website and reading about the FC11, I would be interested in giving it a go. The intelligent memory mode is intriguing to me, as I generally prefer simple UI such as a tail cap clicky for many reasons, but one in particular is that I know what to expect when I pick one up… no confusing manipulations, just light on either high or low initially.

Lights from various manufacturers that use complicated UI would leave me using only one mode or a mode I don’t want due to the complexity of the interface.

For that reason, I understand brand loyalty in budget lights. If a person is used to a certain UI, any model from that manufacturer should be relatively similar and easy to interface with.

If the memory works as I understand it to, it could potentially bridge the gap, in a manner of speaking.

I’m interested in checking out the Fc11 and/or SL35.

1 Thank

Nobody seemed interested in it when it was presented here on blf back in March /23

2 Thanks

I’m interested in the KE11 because I’ve always liked the small form factors.

1 Thank

Welcome to BLF!!!

I am interested on the KE11 and the SL40…

The KE11 IS a keychain light (I like that category) and the SL40 I LOVE It because It can be used as a desk lamp, but I dont know if the desk lamp body IS included with the kit or only the headlamp

Thanks for the chance. Have a nice day!

Cool and welcome! If I may make a suggestion, there’s a very popular FC11 model already out made by another company. I would suggest renaming it something else before launching and causing confusion :slight_smile:

Hi there, I’m pretty interested in the SL40 4 IN 1 HEADLAMP.

The possibility of using it as a desk lamp, with a dedicated stand, resonates with. I think it’d make me use it much more than I usually do.

I’m interested in testing the SL35 Headlamp.

This is transliterated from Chinese.

Stay tuned for our upcoming posts.

Thank you very much, this is very useful to us. We will seriously consider it.

Thanks for the suggestion, it’s just a model name, we didn’t think that much about it when we named it.

This may be our dealer.

This seems a youtuber we sponsored

I would be interested in checking out the SL 35 headlamp The COB looks interesting
The FC11 would be nice to check out as well.
I would be happy to write up something as a review.

Im interested in the FC11…

I am interested in testing number 1. fc11, 2. ke11 and/or 4. sl3l! Thanks for the raffle