Tactical&Hunting USB-C Thrower Flashlight (1180meters)

I’m thinking of buying this light!
But why is Skylumen estimating the output to be 40% less than Acebeam?

Lightbringer

:laughing: And don’t you forget it either :smiley:

Mikael

I noticed that, then again, it’s still quite a bit better than my M3SX. You’re right though, and it’s a good question.

Everybody’s skeptical of the claim of 2500 lumens OTF from a single XHP35 HI, especially using a single Li-ion battery. Texas Ace barely topped that running it from a bench power supply with no optics.

Vinh tests the stuff he sells and reports what his equipment reads. I don’t know what his test setup is, but I expect his numbers are somewhere near reality.

None of the single-18650 XHP35 lights I’ve tested have actually hit their numbers. Acebeam came closest with the L16 (claimed 2000lm, measured 1700lm for a 15% difference).

The video in the link above shows how CW thrower in foggy night negates the purpose unless the sky is clean and dry. Once we’re above the stratosphere then CW is more useful.

- Clemence

So Clemence,

You believe color temp makes no difference? I think most on this forum would disagree.

It didn’t look foggy or hazy in the video until the light was turned on, a 4000K probably would have done a better job.

Most people in this forum would agree….
That you read my comment wrong :smiley:

- Clemence

Sorry :blush: That happens to me once in a while. :wink: :laughing:

I just got a good deal from: https://www.killzoneflashlights.com/ on the T27 5000K.