Tell Us When Your GT Arrives (or is on the way)! [Formerly: BLF GT DHL Delivery Logistics Discussion]

Registered Mail with Batteries.
My tracking number has cleared Canadian customs and has now updated Expected delivery to 2018/03/29! Yay!

LOL I thought I am used to holding heavy stuffs, but GT makes me switch hands very quickly. :sunglasses:

GT stands beside my big boys SR95S UT, RC40 and TK70.

Packageradar told me my GT had been sent from the nearby airport to the local delivery office yesterday - but according to the Royal Mail website, the ‘local delivery office’ is actually the distribution centre in a different part of the country. Obviously its not going to help my extreme excitement that I’ll have to wait another day or two - but I can live with that! :sunglasses:

Looks like no tracking number is better. It just shows up by surprise. :smiley:

Neal contacted me again, this time by BLF PM to ask me a second time for an alternate address. If he would have just sent it by China Post it would have been slow, but it would have arrived already. Hopefully DHL can get it to my folks in the States.

At least Neal is getting in contact with people. This is a big step forward, lets not scare him away.

I will explain in more detail later when the main thread is live again but Neal has had a hard time. Lets go easy on him.

DHL showed my package in their Dayton facility as of yesterday morning, no out for delivery notice. I get home last night and have an attempted delivery notice from 3PM. 7:15PM today, now 28 hours later and have not attempted another delivery. Hopefully it gets here tomorrow.

EDIT: DHL finally came out an hour ago, and its fantastic. Well worth the wait.

Mine left Hong Kong via DHL on the 17th. It made it to Utah yesterday morning and was forwarded for delivery so my ability to track it with DHL stopped at that point. Apparently whichever company it was forwarded to attempted to deliver it today but with me being able to sleep like the dead I missed it. Maybe I’ll sleep next to the door tonight.

Just received mine today after what seemed like an eternity, but the wait was well worth it.