Test post for review: is this format ok?

THIS IS JUST A TEST
_

A6

Reviewer’s Overall Rating: ?

“picture

Summary:

Battery:

L-Ion 18650*

Switch:

Reverse Click

Modes:

Five (High, Medium, Low, Strobe, SOS)*

LED Type:

T6

Lens:

Glass

Tailstands:

Yes (with lanyard)

Price Paid (shipping additional):

$23 (inc. retail box, battery, charger, manual and lanyard)

Received:

November 2012

IPX Rating:

Yes: IP67

* Strobe and SOS modes are at 100%

Pros:

• “STUFF TO WRITE”

Cons:

• “STUFF TO WRITE”

"STUFF TO WRITE"

I guess its more than ‘okay’. Very neat arrangement.

Thanks for the reply Infinite but it’s NOT my original neat arrangement (thanks to all of the BLF’ers that posted in the past: I just went into the html from some of - what I thought - were the BEST reviews here and copied and edited and hoped it would look good for the standards here.

Appreciatively, m

Checked out your collection from your sig link:

Nice range! Thanks again!!!

Maybe you are able to clone a good standard structure for “Stuff to write” too. I guess there exist a lot of good basic approaches you can integrate.

That’s a good template to follow.
Looks very nice.

Yeah, as I said it’s not original (tried to look in the code posted by previous BLF’ers).

Still really gun-shy bout posting a review here considering all of the experts, but I just may now give it a try!

Thanks for your positive response fartybum! (but gotta’ play with the lights for a while longer before I’ll feel comfortable reviewing…)

It looks overall very similar to the template that our very own admin or xP.1337 made.

Yes I agree Vectrex this is not original code and wrote before in several posts that I only copied what I saw from previous posts from what I thought were the best reviews. I know this is not original but want to know if it’s acceptable?