Test/Review of Charger Efest LUC V4

I like the charger/price, however I’m having a problem with it charging the two center cells about .02V more than the outside cells. Not a huge problem, but I like my 4x18650 batteries to all start the same voltage…is this happening with anyone else’s Luc?

Why not making it user settable? Add some switch or button for the purpose. That would make this charger even better.

Mine terminates at 4.16V, have to transfer to another charger to finish.

I think mine stops at 4.20, then settles to 4.18V.

Hi, did absolutely all resellers/sellers get the updated version?

Are any from the old stock left on the shells anywhere?

Hi can i notice what version i got?

Thanks!

As far as I know, they only way to check the version is with a voltmeter, when charging a battery.

Thanks.

Hey guys, i finally find few options for buying this charger, not sure yet but i’m close.

Anyway, can this unit charge 26650@2A safely? is this same like 1A for 18650?

At what point do you guys change batteries? how do you notice when you need to, is it the volts after charging, noticeable less capacity or what?

Also, are this 4x bays chargers capable of charging multiple different type of batteries with different amps per bay? for example 18650 in the first slot @1A, and some other type at 0.5A in the next slot, and 2A in the third, does this charger do this automatically?

Last question, if i buy the version with US plug, can i use it in Europe ~ 240V with eu adapter, or the volts rating (power supply) is fixed ~ 130V on the US version?