TF Flames.

I got some Ultrafire 18350s from DX today they came with the free battery holder, but they still had the wrapper on them. I got some of the new Trustfire Flame 18350s from Manafont also today no free holder just loose with the plastic shrink wrap on them. Currently charging will report back with discharge result comparing the new 18350 flames to the 18350 Ultrafires.

What is the shipping on Reverend Jims 18650 Panasonics?

$6 bucks so buy at least 20 to make up for the shipping.

Those Trustfire flame batteries are some of the best batteries I have. I like the Xtar and the Hi-Max batteries too. The Xtars have no doubt about it the thicker wrap.

I had a problem with my Dry triple X kicking out the protection circuit on strobe mode. They work fine in my Skyray triple X, so you might have a problem.

There are things I would tell other people not to do whilst I do them myself. The difference is I know what I am doing, they don't. Do as I say not as I do. =)

I finally ripped off the protection. The battery reads about 1v. It's alright though. DX gave me store credit for the 2pk when only one battery was bad. So one free battery plus the bulk discount. I put the store credit toward 6 14500 flames now.

i brought some 18650 trustfire flames from DX and they used to trip out under load or running some of my torches on high, i brought around 14 from here and they dont trip out under load and on average they all take 2400 mAh, but they cost alittle more dont come in a battery box just wraped in clear plastic, but i could not get the over discharge protection to kick in with my hobby charger on a couple that i tested, but i think they are great for the price and some of the better looking ones, my only thing is i would like the battery wrapper to be a tad thicker lol.

Mine don't trip under load (give 3.5A nicely), bought in 09/11/2011.

I think they have fixed the protection circuit.

yeah i think they have as i did read some others had the same trouble i while back, the ones i brought ive tested them to 5 amps discharge for short runs and they will do it but when running a single one with 2.5 plus amp draw for long constant runs they get warm but you would expect that great batteries and they look sexy