THANKS ADMIN Meteor GAW closed

Appreciatively IN

Count me in monsieur miller.

If you are talking about me? I am Dutch :wink: “Bedankt nummer 1” does not have a nife ring to it :wink:
we just live in France since one gets a lot more land and house for the same amount of Euros here and we could pursuit our dreams here more easy.
And no hassle at all!
This is a spinoff of the meteor thread and I merely posted the idea, and others responded positive, and well let’s be frank, it is a cool idea do, I expect no hassle at all, just look at the sheer amount of pledges and help from RMM so early in the process.
This is BLF a special community!

i’m in.

I’m in for contributing to the pool. If it also becomes a random pick giveaway, that is great too.

Count me in, its great idea

Welcome to BLF, nice to join this action for a second post!

in

Thanks to the generosity of RMM it seems $400 should cover it.
We are at ~82 now (not counting PD68 who asked a question not saying I am in)

Could I add something to the title so people passing on GAWs will read it? In seems to slow down a bit, if someone wants to help spread it by putting a link in their SIG, much appreciated!

Get approximately 18 more people and go $2 each and we can get this rolling. What do you think?

In like Flynn!

I know but seeing how much newer members are joining this action I still think we should be able to reach more BLFers and surely most will join.

It is heartwarming to see a second post of a new member being a pledge here.
It is so cool to get the PMS where people say they want to donate more.
Thanks and more thanks!
But come on, we as a group should be able to get 350-400 individual participants right? $1,01 is not a lot :wink:

change the title to : donate a Dollar to buy a Meteor for our admin!

OK

I’m in.

I suggest letting sb decide if and what gets engraved.

I am certainly in, more if needed. :beer:

Has SB or anyone decided on which specific Meteor M43 he will get? I vote for RMM making him the XP-L HI version in Tan.

> $1 :wink:

+1

OK sending pm now