Thanks for the interest (closed)

Nope I had a couple of them and sold them last winter. Cool lights though. I did one up with a XP-G2 that was insane.

Nothing in the side by side but I have a couple of Jacob A10’s modded up. a Uniquefire X6S that is another small thrower. An HD2010 thrower. All kinds of C-8’s and 502B’s a few tube lights. For plungers I have a 12x 9x 6x and 4x.

Then I have a few SRK’s an SP03 a Lustefire triple. A Mag 3D with an MT-G2. Tons of others too.

What do you have in the HD2010? What led? Lumens? Throw?

Do you have a Yezl Y3?
Any unmodded / lightly modded side button lights? Lights that you’ve put less money into and might let go of for a song? :bigsmile:

XPL de-domed with a BLF DD driver over 200kdc and about 1400 lumens depending on the batteries you use.

I’m interested, but seriously, I know you need money, but you need to at least list the lights.

I think he has so many lights that it would take a lot of time to list them all. Some people have massive collections.

Seriously, at least list some so we aren’t shooting completely blind…

With XPL 2C blf DD spring mod….? :quest:
inquiry stands if you change your mind down the road.

Actually I did think of something. Got any XHP50 or XHP70 or maybe MT-G2 leds on a 16mm star and a driver to power them from 8.4v? Preferably a zener modded fet+7135 driver? My UF-1405 needs more power.

I know. I agree. But to sell lights, especially to sell them fast, you have to list them.

It’s not that much to ask. You don’t have to list them all at once, but people like to know what you have instead of just asking blindly.

How about this, any small AA or AAA or 18350/CR123 lights?

Any ti?

how about just list the MT-G2, XHP50-70, MKR lights?

It seems that is what folks want.

Pilotdog,

kicken_bright has Sanyo cells but has not listed the part/model numbers yet, ask him to do this and see what he has?

Sanyo 18650 x18 $5 each
Sanyo 18650 in clear heatshrink x17 $6 each

price negotiable

Any thrower with XP-L HI?
Any light with BLF DD driver and GuppyDrv v2 flashed on it?
Triple and quad P60 builds in NW or HI-CRI?

I do think you should have posted some popular or unique lights to stoke interest, but hopefully its not too late

Hi, guys. I needed money quick and I just managed to get together enough money to get it. Not from lights but that’s ok too. I really didn’t have time to take all kinds of pics, sorry about that. Thanks to everyone for the interest.