That BLF Giga Thrower

Newbie here, not even sure I’m in the right place.

A while back I thought I saw some of these throwers on a Vinh site at varying prices according to his mods. Does anyone know what/where that might have been?

If not, I have found them on the Lumintop site at very good prices and can buy from there.

Plus, any advice on these in terms of mods and accessories appreciated. I’m sure it’s all in the threads, but there’s a lot to get though!

http://www.lumintoponline.com/lumintop-blf-gt-super-bright-searching-flashlight-2000-lumens-gt-with-cree-xhp35-hi-led-max-2000-meters-p1315211.html

Thanks, I’ve had a look through and gone for a basic 8 batt NW. I’m sure Vihn or someone was knocking out some different mods in their own retail outfit, but they were getting quite expensive. I’ve spent just over £230 GBP, so pretty happy with that. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum Rich, you would be disappointed with the GT.

Where in the UK are you based?

Well, y’know Mark, I get about a bit. :wink:

West Sussex is home.

I’m having second thoughts on neutral in a mega thrower and am wondering whether to change to CW instead?

Don’t miss out on the group buy of the 7500 Lumen Ver. The more people that sign up the lower the price goes for everyone.

Mark, while I still have time to cancel the order, why do you think I’d be disappointed with the GT?

Keep in mind that cooler tints equal more blue light in the spectrum, which equals more atmospheric dispersal.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a neutral fan. But more for the likes of the ZL SC600 type lights. I just wondered if this thrower might warrant the extra lumens.

Dunno if you can answer my question to Essexman about the GT? He’s got me having second thoughts.

I have the BLF GT in NW and am not a huge fan of NW on throwers i dont mind it on flooders but when they first came to market there was no choice it was NW or nothing

since then i bought the Astrolux MF- 04 in CW and it seems the beam is brighter than my NW GT although the throw looks about the same (Huge throw on both)

Thought it was you! Just making sure.

My comment should have read “you won’t be disappointed “!

Stupid phone and my fat fingers.

As for Cold, warm, neutral? Personal choice I think.

I have my cw blf gt up for sale….