The 9th BLF Old Lumens Challenge is Now closed! Sponsors and judges thread. Results are in!

To easy that is done, If you can't get a headlamp this could be your next competition entry project lol.

Next up is to choose is FearofTheDark.

IF25A please.
Thank you

That one is done.

This is moving so fast that i can no longer send messages from this account so i am using my personal account now. I think its the spam filter on here has a max of 4 new messages a day?

Next up to choose is Skylight.

I would like to choose the Reylight pineapple mini, please. Do you know which option is meant as they are all out of stock?

Many thanks to this year’s team behind the OL contest and congratulations to all the winners. :person_with_crown: :+1:

I wanted to add that the wooden light made by MtnDon is an awesome prize. :sunglasses: I just didn’t choose it because everything send from the USA to Europe is getting taxed now.

You will have to ask Reylight if they still have stock,they didn't specify to me a specific option with the Pineapple mini, i think it was up to you to choose what options you wanted.

Another one down

Next up we have wcddesign its your turn to choose.

I suppose I’d like to try the T90. It’s kinda opposite of everything already in my collection.

Good choice! It should be quite the light. Also, we’re moving through this quite quickly this year. :smiley:

Okay that one is done.

Next up to choose is Scallywag.

A mini lantern made by Don was very tempting, but I’d like to build some myself,
and I was afraid placing mine next to his would make me feel bad about myself :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t own a single light that’s built to throw.
Plus, it’d be my first Anduril light. So, that ought to be fun.
It’s almost all tiny lanterns and pocket lights.

I would like to select the mini lantern by MtnDon (MD-LT-MINI).

:+1: We’re heading out for a hike so I’ll PM you later today to sort out the details

Great choice...

Next up we have EasyB and Pip both in fourth place. How do you want to settle this? Coin flip?

EasyB can go first.

Thanks for that!

EasyB you are next up to choose.

Thanks Pip. I will go with the astrolux ST01 with SST40.

If it’s allowed I would like to give my prize to everydaysurvivalgear for all his work managing this. I think he spent more time on that than I did on my build, and I was never in it to win anyway.

Hey mate thanks for the offer but no prize is needed i done it for the community.

what prize would you like Pip?

Alright then, if you insist.

I’ll take the other ST01 in SST40.

Done!

Huakkeli it is your turn to choose.

Ok, I’ll take the coupon for Led4Power, please.