The best battery charger?

I love books ...

And I love the books on ebay , just wish I lived in the USA , I would go nuts buying books ... So darn cheap there ...

Here in Oz , too expensive .. Yeah , getting anything posted here costs ...

If you know any mothers. I suggest you get her a copy of the book. But don't buy your own mother a copy. She probably won't find it funny.

Then get a copy of Nick Earls' Bachelor Kisses. He writes about what I do for a living. It is clear he knows what he is talking about. It is probably the funniest book I've ever read.

And he's an Australian. And an excellent writer. I may add this book is not for the prudish. Neither is Gillian's book.

I've just collected a signed copy of Gillian and Emma's book to hand to the person in charge of training of midwives in Scotland. Hopefully she'll get it tomorrow night if the snow lets me drive there.

old4570: Great review!

Looking good this Xtar WP2. And his big brother the WP6 too.

I read good things from WP6, and not so good thing an another forum....I can't follow those things.

I have now 6-8 charger (Li-ion), and 4-5 Ni-Mh. I lost all interest collecting/trying chargers.

If you add up how much has been cost.... More than 6 new P60 host.

Those chargers (TR-001, TR-002, WF-139, WF-188, Shekor, DSD etc.) all have some problem, or they are none CC/CV. I read from the Shekor is a good charger, i ordered one from KD, and that i received is totally different. You can read on CPF.......
The another common problem, the supplier or the manufacturer always change the circuit or the whole charger. I've got bored those things.

For that reason I've decided, i buy a hobby charger. I often charging 4-6 18650 Li-ion, and sometimes 5-10 AA Ni-Mh.
Also the Li-ion batteries are not cheap, i want spared my batteries,

Some one has to test them .. Well , not have to ... but $15 is not the end of the world ... I dont smoke , drink . or use drugs , so I got to spend a little money on something ...

+ Its nice when you find a good one , should make life easier for others ...

I have tried many from DX and such the DSD, shekor, random oem charger and similar... Well compared to both xtar MP1 and WP2 they are all very forgivingly called pure piece of junk! I dont trust any charger by "playing it safe" reasoning but if i would choose only xtar ones would do.

I like the MP1 the most but also like the wp2 as a whole package and it is even slightly faster. I use my pc usb to charge with wp1 after i tested a few samples extensively.

Where can i order Xtar-s?

I saw on QCG (WP2 WP6), but i have nothing experience with him. And on SBF(WP2, WP6).

Anywhere else in Europe or HongKong?

Hi antib,

i ordered my Xtar WP2 from qualitychinagoods.com because the shipping costs at sbflashlights.com are very high (10$). This is my first time i ordered there, but they shipped it within 3 days. Now it's up to Hongkong Post to screw it up.

Thanks tethering!

Maybe i try QCG. "the shipping costs at sbflashlights.com are very high (10$)" yes, for me too.

I just look at the e-mail from qualitychinagoods.com. The shipped my charger with Singapore Post not Hongkong Post.

Has anoyone experience with this post service?

Very good postal service, delivery is very fast

Unfortunately a little expensive , even when compared to ebay .. QCG

The cheapest "buy now" article on ebay is this for 12 bucks. It's chinaqualitygoods.com ebay shop.

Sadly on ebay, they won't ship to my country (germany).

This seller on ebay sells it for $15.99 including shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/XTAR-14500-18500-14650-17670-18650-18700-Charger-WP2-/150524246468?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230bf1b9c4