The Better ThruNite TN31 – Super Performance, Super Quality!

Got my Kumabear TN31 today and had to take it out tonight. It works great and
outthrows my Fenix TK41 U2 easily. The light works great, none of the problems others have mentioned. Thanks for the Kumabear checkout. I also received 4 Keeppower
3100mah protected cells that all were 3.61 volts and 4 Keeppower 3400 protected cells
that were all 3.62 volts on arrival. The Thrunite case looks great, and the holster seems to fit nicely. Everything was packaged very well and arrived in great condition.
Thanks for the great deal and service, along with the quick replys to my questions.
Rusty Lightpuppy

Thanks for the information on the TN31.

I am really looking forward to ordering a TN31 from KumaBear.

I sent him a PM about 6 days ago for a battery order and would like to add a TN31 to my order - I sure hope KumaBear got my PM - I have yet to hear back.

I am a newbie to Budget Light Forums.

I ordered a TrustFire R5-A3 Cree XP-G-R5 3 Mode 230-Lumen and love it.

So much so that I recently ordered a SkyRay XY-600 - that was before I found this thread on the TN30 and TN31.

It’s not a problem as I can afford both right now (thankfully) - Do you think I made a mistake with the SkyRay XY-600?

not really… it’s a good flooder light by design… sometimes the flooder light is much better than super thrower when it comes to setting up the tent :wink:

Thanks DayLighter . . .

What I am learning is that I’ll ultimately want several top end lights.

I appreciate the feedback.

I am new to LED’s after growing up with the old style Mag Lights - wow have things changed.

Thanks again.