the BLF general Trading thread: trade your stuff here!

Everyone has something that he\she doesn't really need :)

Or you have something that you would like to trade! ;)

Let`s try to make it simple and straightforward.

• Show what you have, and let us know what you want
  • use an entry number for a good overview.

Once your trade is done, please Edit your original post, and maybe even reply to the thread saying such and such was traded.

As far as I`m concerned, lets keep it pretty general;;; you can post Flashlights, parts, tools, junk stuff, whatever you have laying around and want to get rid of, and think others might find useful.

• Please give a rather clear description what you want to trade it for.

This would all generally mean, that both parties will send their stuff at own cost.
if you want the other person to pay, make that clear in your post.

edit; if you like to add some rules or whatnot, let me know so I can edit/add some.

I will start with some stuff:

1: I have:

• Voltcraft IPC-1L smart analyzer / charger (defective, see description) aka lacrosse bc700

I want:

• 1. a working 17mm FET driver (you can make them yourself, or just send it directly to me from a seller)
  • or
  • 2. a working 1xAA(A) light , like the hugsby xp1, (or sth with tailcap switch/ no side switch/xpg or xml,well used is fine)

2: I have:

• Spark SF-5 Neutral White XML2 (with a defect)

I want:

• a Working AA flashlight (older one is fine, scratches are fine, should work, have a tailcap switch, and uses a xpg(2) or xml(2))

Description of the defects:

the charger:

It charges cells, but can`t change modes, as the Mode button doesnt repond.
The Current button (to change charge currents) doesnt respond well either. Sometimes you need to press long or fast to change the charge current. So its basically junk.
You want a display? you dont want to pay for it? you can have mine.
Comes with a European plug.
I will pay shipping, as long as I can send it by economy airmail.

Description of the Spark SF 5

See my review for info about the Spark HERE
I had problems with getting the light to work in Turbo mode. This is because of a weak connection. Probably not a driver problem.
Then I tried to open it, I damaged the rubber switch boot.
After fiddling around with the electronic switch, now the short wires have come off.

The efficient and powerful driver should be working, and the led, XML2 works still as well.
Just need to replace or re-solder the wires to the electronic switch, and it should work again.
No guarantee though.

I have: 5x new panasonic ncr18650pf
I want: 2x new trustfire 32650

great idea thank you

Great idea!

I’ll have to compile my list! I had a few drivers available (qlite and similar) I was going to rebuild or flash but don’t have the time or knowledge so may as well. Trade. Dunno for what tho. I’ll dig through my stash.

bump with updated post in post #1.

looking for some AA or AAA lights.

for the Spark SF 5 NW XML2, I would like a working 1xAA in return, used is fine. light with new price of ~$25?

for the charger a ~$10 light?

I have few FET drivers i would like to trade or sell if that's allowed ? If u got a trade PM ME so this thread dont get filled up ;)

(SECTION 1)

Trade for ? or sell for $9 each shipped or $60 for all in United States that covers PP fee's

I have & are all 17mm

1. 2pcs Guppydrv drivers New this is with 20+ modes

2. 1pcs Clicky FET driver with 5,25,100%

3. 1pcs Clicky FET driver ML,25,50,75,100%>>>>>>SOLD

4. 2pcs ML,2,25,100,Beacon

5. 2pcs ML,25,50,100

6. 1pcs ML,10,25,50,75,100

................................................................................................................................................................................

(SECTION 2)

I have a brand new in box Uniden Atlantis 250BK hand held radio i think retail is in the high $150 Asking $90 OBO $5 to ship

.................................................................................................................................................................................

(SECTION 3)

NIB Rule bilge pump & switch (for a boat)

info:

500GPM,Model 25-35A

They are $60 new plus shipping im asking $40 shipped

.................................................................................................................................................................................

Not sure if i can sell my items if not ill remove them Thanks this was a good idea

DIBS on the clicky FET driver ML,25,50,75,100% if its 17mm

What size is it? Interested in buying since I haven’t really looked at what stuff I have for trade…

Alex its 17mm, Section 1 #3 driver SPF

Paypal on the way for:

3. 1pcs Clicky FET driver ML,25,50,75,100%>>>>>>SOLD

Thanks!
AlexGT

Edit, PayPal Sent! :slight_smile:

Have:
SupBeam X40 Brand New In Box
520nm Custom Machined Titanium Oil Slick Laser
638nm Custom Marble Finish Kryton Groove Laser
4’ Custom Paracord Bullwhip with Fiberglass Handle (Brand new, tested once and cracks well)

Want:
30 or 40” LED Light Bar for Truck (With or without wiring harness but prefer with)
2x2 LED Pods for Truck (With or without wiring harness but prefer with)
8-10’ Paracord Bullwhip (Don’t feel like making a longer one, they take forever!)

bump

I still have the charger available for trade.